Sign in to follow this  
neilowen31

www.watch-replica.net

neilowen31

i have recently bought this watch, been about a week since i ordered it, http://www.watch-replica.net/replica_watch...ley_BT_124.html

i have emailed them quite a few times just to see how the order was going, but have had no response, just wondering if this site is legit or not, any info would be great cheers guys

Luthier
i have recently bought this watch, been about a week since i ordered it, http://www.watch-replica.net/replica_watch...ley_BT_124.html

i have emailed them quite a few times just to see how the order was going, but have had no response, just wondering if this site is legit or not, any info would be great cheers guys

.......and is fitted with automatic movement from Japan. WHAT???????? Movement from Japan? Ha.Ha.Ha.

My deepest condolences, bro... I guess it's a scam. Buy ONLY from "Our Trusted Dealers List".

You're lucky if you paid by PayPal or Credit Card. You can get your money back... probably.

AllergyDoc

I used to have that watch:

3292275382_378eee043f_o.jpg

Cost me $90. You've likely been scammed.

Lawrence has cheapo Bentleys:

http://www.houseofsouvenirs.com/breitling.htm

Send him a picture of what you want, or link to the scam site. Should cost you about $85 delivered, give or take.

P.S. I had some fun with that watch! Only wore it a few times, though.

Edit: Watch cost $90, not $70, from Tony.

Edited by AllergyDoc

Dr.Manhatten

oh bummer dude. one thing you should always look for when buying reps is the hands on the watch, if they are at 10 and 2 its usualy a stock photo from the makers website and will hardly resemble the watch you will receive in the mail. hope your able to get your money back.

neilowen31

i live in scotland so was expecting it to take a couple of weeks to arrive, when you type replica watches into google this is 1 of the first sites that comes up so i automatically thought it would have been ok to order from there, fukin scammers, ah you never know it might still arrive yet :D

AllergyDoc

Bad news when they don't return your emails. They're usually dodging you.

neilowen31

cheers for replying guys, i will let u know if it arrives or not, goin to the italian f1 was hoping to have the watch in time for that, oh well shit happens

Dr.Manhatten

yeah dealin with reps is a tricky thing, most the time even when you find a good dealer, the quality of the watch is sub-par. if you stick with the recomended dealers though they should do right by ya. if your into Panerai's you should check out Jackson Tse or Getatwatch. great value from them

Luthier
yeah dealin with reps is a tricky thing, most the time even when you find a good dealer, the quality of the watch is sub-par. if you stick with the recomended dealers though they should do right by ya. if your into Panerai's you should check out Jackson Tse or Getatwatch. great value from them

Since then they sell PAMs?

:D

greg_r

Yeah, I've come across this site before. Well-known scammers I'm afraid. You may get a watch (if you're lucky), but it won't be worth what you paid for it.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings - a lot of us have made this kind of mistake first time around.

Go check out our Trusted Dealer list - there's a bunch of folks on there who can be relied upon to supply a decent watch at the right price.

Welcome to RWG! :D

phaedo
oh bummer dude. one thing you should always look for when buying reps is the hands on the watch, if they are at 10 and 2 its usualy a stock photo from the makers website and will hardly resemble the watch you will receive in the mail. hope your able to get your money back.

The 10 +2 thing doesn't mean they stole the pic from a gen site - in some cases yes, in this case it would be difficult since this model doesn't exist in gen form. As the others have said, do some reading up on the trusted dealers here to find a proper rep of a real Breitling. It will be worth it.

KBH

It took about 2 minutes on that site to realize it was a scam site. The most interesting thing I thought was they didn't sell Rolex.

It's almost all quartz except the chronos are auto which are all obviously 21j movements.

JohnG
It took about 2 minutes on that site to realize it was a scam site. The most interesting thing I thought was they didn't sell Rolex.

It's almost all quartz except the chronos are auto which are all obviously 21j movements.

+1

You will probably get your watch, but it will be worth a fraction of what you paid for it. Sorry man.

neilowen31

the price doesn't bother me, as long it arrives and looks as good as it does in the pictures, this is my first buy, i will use the recomended sellers for my next watch

trailboss99

Regretably it prob won't look anything like the pic on his site. It will be a very basic rep.

Col.

KBH

Check out the Cartier Santos. They have the "perfect" dial spacing that no other dealer has been able to get.

I think somebody should give it a try. :rofl:

neilowen31

was having a look at 1 of the dealers on the trusted sites bit, Perfect Clones, there watches are the same price if not dearer so the price i am paying doesn't seem to bad to me, it was nice lookin watches on that site, also there pictures had the hands set at 10 and 2 also

AllergyDoc

Perhaps, but Josh's watches will be fitted with Asian 7750 movements that will drive the chrono dials. Your watch will not have functioning chrono dials. In other words, Josh's chrono watches, like the Bentley you ordered, will function like the genuine watch. Yours will not. Lastly, take a look at Josh's pics again: the watches are not set at 10:10, they're set at 1:50. They're pictures of the replicas he sells not their genuine counterparts.

I'm feeling nostalgic. :rofl: I haven't explained this stuff to a noob in forever.

greg_r

+1 to what AD said.

Firstly, those photos are NOT of the watch your dealer will supply - most on that site are photos of genuine watches. What you are likely to get is a low-end rep with fake chronos.

On Perfect Clones' site, however, those are indeed the watches that will be supplied if you order - and they will contain the movements advertised. Josh isn't my favourite dealer, but you can rely on him to supply what he says he's going to supply.

I really REALLY hope that you get something decent, but past experience with that dealer suggests you will not, I'm afraid. Sorry.

trailboss99

PC is one of the most expensive of the trusted dealers and not my first choice. Great for a first timer tho.

As someone said above some dealers do set their hands at 10 10 for pics. This is because that position does not obscure things like the date window of the dial printing.

The watches they have at PC and at all our dealers are a lot higher quality than the one you will get from WatchReplica. I will bet that the one you get from there is a cheap rep made for the African and Mid East market and "sucker" sites like them. The sub dials on that watch shown are not stopwatch dials like they should be, they are faux (false) dials that just move to the date when you click the pusher. They do not work as a stop watch like they should and do on a 250 dollar watch from our dealers. That watch would sell for about 110 dollars from one of our dealers. A 2oo buck plus watch from our dealers would have a saphire crystal not the mineral glass that one has.

The watches the dealers here sell are a different kettle of fish entirly. The cheapest rep at PC (a 108 dollar sub) is a lot better than the everyday sites. Our guys sell to collectors who know whats what and not "joe average" off the street who will buy one rep and go away. Our guys depend on us returning time and time again.

Col.

trailboss99
+1 to what AD said.

Firstly, those photos are NOT of the watch your dealer will supply - most on that site are photos of genuine watches. What you are likely to get is a low-end rep with fake chronos.

Did you guys even look at the site? It does indeed have faux chronos. And a "Swiss case":rofl:

It's a 100 buck, 21J cheapie. Sorry mate, you got ripped. So did most of the people here before they found the forum. Some for a lot more than you did.

Col.

greg_r
+1 to what AD said.

Did you guys even look at the site? It does indeed have faux chronos. And a "Swiss case":rofl:

It's a 100 buck, 21J cheapie. Sorry mate, you got ripped. So did most of the people here before they found the forum. Some for a lot more than you did.

Col.

I went back and was looking at some of the other stuff on there - there seem to be quite a few gen photos too... But yeah, quite right - on a second look that particular watch is definitely a 21J cheapie. $90 tops.

neilowen31

you guys seem to know what your talkin about, so i aint goin to argue :D i am a newbie, i didn't even know this forum excisted, but before i buy my next 1 i will do my homework first, didn't realise replica watches was that big a deal till i joined here, cheers for your help guys

Edited by neilowen31

Luthier
you guys seem to know what your talkin about, so i aint goin to argue :D i am a newbie, i didn't even know this forum excisted, but before i buy my next 1 i will do my homework first, didn't realise replica watches was that big a deal till i joined here, cheers for your help guys

Don't be so confused, we're here to help.

My advise - read more about replicas - tutorials, dictionary, you'll find plenty of very useful information. In a few months you'll know a lot.

Replicas are our passion, right next to the boobies, and it's a whole World, you'll get addicted soon too.

Good luck!!!

greg_r
you guys seem to know what your talkin about, so i aint goin to argue :) i am a newbie, i didn't even know this forum excisted, but before i buy my next 1 i will do my homework first, didn't realise replica watches was that big a deal till i joined here, cheers for your help guys

hehe - well, glad you found us. We just hate seeing people getting scammed (and Lord knows it happens a lot!)