Sign in to follow this  
Tits McGee

Wondering how to do this

Tits McGee

Picked these up in a deal I made recently & have no ability (or inclination) whatsoever to put it together myself. I'm not even confident all the screws & inserts are in the case (which I can't open). What I do know is I don't like the dial or hands. I have a 111 I love & won't be needing a second. I thought I might send this out to Mike & have him put it together & superlume it. Then toss on a new rubber Pam strap & put it in the M2M for sale or trade. Any other suggestions?

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

Tits McGee

No ideas yet?

trailboss99

I'd just sell it all as is mate.

greg_r

yup - just stick it in M2M - watch parts as is. Someone'll buy it I'm sure.

jdoe

Sell as is, someone else can then have Mike fix it or do it themselves. No gain in fixing it first.

Tits McGee

Will do. Thanks guys. Listed in M2M

MikeMcNair
Will do. Thanks guys. Listed in M2M

Keep in mind that deep set crown needs a roller bearing crown guard, make sure you are aware if that bro, cause if that's a rad, that's the wrong crown.

More so, that particular crown and stem assembly are a bitch! It's pressed together, as opposed to screwed in (stem to crown) so it may not work well, and in my experience will pop the keyless EVERY time you set the time. Winding I'd fine for some reason on those.

Ask hardwareguy how many times I tried on his 005!!!! No lie, a solid 7-8 times!!! Ugh!

Duh, just looked at lugs, obv NOT a rad, but still, make sure you have the proper CG for it!!!!

If you need one dave or I will have a few for ya (hardwareguy)