Sign in to follow this  
Del

PAM 292M - a pictorial review!

MadeOfCheese

Aaargh! Pulled the trigger on this yesterday, even with my post-Christmas bank balance :o/

I must say, Joshua has been super-speedy. Less than 24hrs after placing the order I've just approved the QC pics!

Hopefully have it within a few days (I'm in the UK). Really excited about this one...

Anyone know what "water resistant" means in this case? Not that I'll be getting it wet with that strap, but would be good to know if I accidentally douse it while doing the washing-up...

Gotta stop feeding this habit ;o)

Del

Aaargh! Pulled the trigger on this yesterday, even with my post-Christmas bank balance :o/

I must say, Joshua has been super-speedy. Less than 24hrs after placing the order I've just approved the QC pics!

Hopefully have it within a few days (I'm in the UK). Really excited about this one...

Anyone know what "water resistant" means in this case? Not that I'll be getting it wet with that strap, but would be good to know if I accidentally douse it while doing the washing-up...

Congrats mate!

As for water resistant, it means nothing - get it tested before putting it anywhere near water. ;)

opus9

Mine arrived this morning..two straps on the way..What a watch del..simple,understated yet somehow very noticeable.How is the Breitling man,feeling about it now a few weeks later?

I have to say I am dealing with Daniel Migilore for a wax polished, two tone soft tan and a jet black one..He has been brilliant in listening to me to make an individually designed strap for it.

Cant wait to see new pics of the strap you had arrive this morning mate.

MadeOfCheese

As for water resistant, it means nothing - get it tested before putting it anywhere near water. ;)

Cool - thanks for the advice. As suspected, but a word to the wise is always welcome ...

Edited by petee

Del

Mine arrived this morning..two straps on the way..What a watch del..simple,understated yet somehow very noticeable.How is the Breitling man,feeling about it now a few weeks later?

I have to say I am dealing with Daniel Migilore for a wax polished, two tone soft tan and a jet black one..He has been brilliant in listening to me to make an individually designed strap for it.

Cant wait to see new pics of the strap you had arrive this morning mate.

Glad you finally got one! I agree that it's fairly plain and yet still attractive.

I've hardly worn mine because I was waiting for a new strap. Although I love the tan strap it came on, I quickly felt that it was wrong for this watch, and too chunky at 26/26mm. My replacement strap was delayed with the Christmas post but I finally got it this morning - plain black calf in 26/22mm size with a new 22mm PVD buckle. I'll post photos later - the iPhone camera and my work location won't do it justice! Maybe people will think it is boring now being all-black but that is the way I wanted it, and I'll get far more daily use out of it than if I'd kept it on the original strap.

I'll be interested to see your new straps from Daniel. He's currently finishing off one for my 176M! :AT:

imacwalker

Looks like this piece is headed back to Scotland - cant wait for it to arrive

arancini

Another lovely watch and strap Del.

Really like your collection and photos.

A man of impeccable taste.

sardonix
Looks like this piece is headed back to Scotland - cant wait for it to arrive

Congrats mate!

I will pack it as a bottle of....

tributetohonour.jpg

xlc

Where are the beautiful pictures of the OP? :)