Sign in to follow this  
p-lund

omega UPO

p-lund

hi ! i wonder if anyone knows where to get the absolute best price(free shipping also preferd) on a omega planet ocean UPO. it shall be the latest version with valjou 7750, closer subdials, and all the latest updates. thanks.

houndoggie
hi ! i wonder if anyone knows where to get the absolute best price(free shipping also preferd) on a omega planet ocean UPO. it shall be the latest version with valjou 7750, closer subdials, and all the latest updates. thanks.

I'd guess that Robert would have the best price, assuming he stocks them.

sconehead

Contact all the trusted dealers here, telling them what you want in detail as above and ask them for their price, including shipping, to your country...easy...:lol:

AllergyDoc

UPO is a chrono?

KBH
UPO is a chrono?

You got that too, AD.

First, just hope that Robert didn't see this thread or you'll be on the shit list. ( We call that the "Do not sell" list)

Second, if you want the cheapest, fastest, free shipping, etc., don't expect the best. You can only get all that from the Scam Dealer's list.

Third.............never mind.

greg_r

Don't even THINK about buying on price - seriously, it ain't worth it and is likely to reduce your chances of getting decent service (and believe me, sooner or later you're going to want it). Some of the best dealers will refuse to deal with you if they think you're trying to cut too many corners - it's more hassle for them and they really don't need it. You're not buying from Amazon or a. n. other major online store here...

Both PrestigeWatchCo and WatchInternational should be able to supply that watch at a competitive price. Lawrence (House Of Souvenirs) may also have it. EMS shipping will cost you around $30, airmail about $10 - House of Souvenirs is the only one offering free shipping, but then his prices are sometimes a little higher, so you'll probably end up paying about the same either way.