Sign in to follow this  
gran

gran is an da house!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gran

So this is the remnants :D

Glad to be here after my exodus :D

is Clive here? and what about nixon and dlgatres and omni and rya and ttk and.....

Best wishes

Gunnar Gran (exWiking)

Edited by gran

greg_r

Gran!!!!!! Good to see you! :D

TTK was in hospital last we heard, although he is a member here. Omni stops by frequently. There's quite a few other familiar faces, but no sign of Clive, sadly...

KinCaidk

Welcome Gunnar, (norway, iceland???)

You obviously come from the orignal RWG (I've only been a member here)

gran

OK OK and thanks Greg :D

Too bad about TTK..love that guy he brings all the entertainment

Yeah KinCaidk I am from Norway but obviously Iceland is a good guess

many Scandinavians here still?

So any affordable watches I should get (my limit to affordable i= 350 US dollars) as the only watches I buy now are for friends that do not know the diff between gen and genuine

KinCaidk
OK OK and thanks Greg :D

So any affordable watches I should get (my limit to affordable i= 350 US dollars) as the only watches I buy now are for friends that do not know the diff between gen and genuine

I am from Denmark. And as far as I know I am the only active scandinavian here.

The difference between gen and genuine itsn't all that big, is it? :D

gran
You obviously come from the orignal RWG (I've only been a member here)

Yes I was once even moderator on the grand ole RWG and even a ax swinging supermoderator........ :D

and for a few days or so I was also sort of a terminator due to drinking and chaos going on when the old site was in the process of moving (i.e moving to rwgforum).....so very sorry for that TIME OF MADNESS but i WAS TRYING TO HOLD THE FORT AS IT WAS BEING EVACUATED.... :D

gran
OK OK and thanks Greg :boobies2:

I am from Denmark. And as far as I know I am the only active scandinavian here.

The difference between gen and genuine itsn't all that big, is it? :D

Difference is unfortunately huge :monkeyspank:

OK now there are two Scandinavians :D

trailboss99

Hey! That was quick! :D

Glad you made mate. Good to see another old face around.

There was no chance of both HFC and Dems being here, the pair seem to be mutualy exclusive. Dems still drops in every now and again but doesn't post much at all. HFC droped off the face of the earth before the old board collapsed and is sadly missed by many.

Col.

gran
Hey! That was quick! :D

Glad you made mate. Good to see another old face around.

There was no chance of both HFC and Dems being here, the pair seem to be mutualy exclusive. Dems still drops in every now and again but doesn't post much at all. HFC droped off the face of the earth before the old board collapsed and is sadly missed by many.

Col.

Thanks!

HFC is probably still around and Ill find him somehow :D

HFC and DEM are in love....cant understand that they cannot coexist :boobies2:

trailboss99

If you can bring HFC back that would be just great! I miss the old bugger!

While you are at it if you can find JB and talk him into giving us the keys for the old place long enough to make a backup even better. There is just too much there to let go poof into the aether. So much rep history and some ireplacable posts ranging from JetMid to the reviews of classic reps past.

And the Fakie vs TTK post of cause :D

"He gotta go" :boobies2: Yeah, I miss TTK too. Crappy dealer (at the end), great entertainment. The inventer of the Continental Drift Delivery System ® (CDDS)* will live forever in rep folk lore.

TTK_shirt.jpg

Col.

* Term is copright greg_r, as he constantly reminds me :D

gran
If you can bring HFC back that would be just great! I miss the old bugger!

While you are at it if you can find JB and talk him into giving us the keys for the old place long enough to make a backup even better. There is just too much there to let go poof into the aether. So much rep history and some ireplacable posts ranging from JetMid to the reviews of classic reps past.

And the Fakie vs TTK post of cause :D

"He gotta go" :D Yeah, I miss TTK too. Crappy dealer (at the end), great entertainment. The inventer of the Continental Drift Delivery System ® (CDDS) will live forever in rep folk lore.

Col.

Ill do what I can but it will be a slow process I think :boobies2:

Not sure I can reach JB or that he will even reply to me...maybe the bigboss (thomas) at RWG will have more luck with getting the keys...have you asked him?

trailboss99

Not directly, no one here realy knows him at all.

There is a bloke who appeared here who say he's JB but we are not realy shure. Posted one wierd thread and left. It would just be a huge shame to wast all those years of posts.

Col.

gran
Not directly, no one here realy knows him at all.

There is a bloke who appeared here who say he's JB but we are not realy shure. Posted one wierd thread and left. It would just be a huge shame to wast all those years of posts.

Col.

That JB is probably JF....he was big here and then on the new RWG as well (for a while)....not sure if I am at friendly enough terms with him anymore but who knows after all these years he might give us the keys

Best thing is to make a post about it on RWG and elswhere to get the keys and whatever is left. Nanug might help as well as I know some things were saved from the old RWG on the new RWGforum....

BLADE was the big man originally on RWG as most know....it was his absence that led to the downfall of the original RWG....jail sentence in Jugo they say was the reason...but not sure what his status is today and maybe BLADE actually is JF as well...difficult to know for sutre here in virtual reality

trailboss99

Aperantly there are those who have met both Blade and JF so that blows that thery (it was a pet thery of mine too).

Posts on RWG2 ref this board are not exactly well recived ATM. If I had posted the URL instead of PMing you I would have had a cranky TT on my case. It's not a outright hatred, far from it but with their own probs keeping members reference to 1.1 does not appear to go down well.

Col.

omni

Hi Gran, good to see you here again. I do drop in from time to time. I'm currently typing this from London Heathrow Airport waiting for a plane. Enjoy.

gran
Aperantly there are those who have met both Blade and JF so that blows that thery (it was a pet thery of mine too).

Posts on RWG2 ref this board are not exactly well recived ATM. If I had posted the URL instead of PMing you I would have had a cranky TT on my case. It's not a outright hatred, far from it but with their own probs keeping members reference to 1.1 does not appear to go down well.

Col.

Well thats understandable after all the new RWGforum was supposed to be thedirect continuation of RWG (so old RWG should be shut down)

But certainly they have no right to deny others from using that old information just as the old TRC is still ther to be read

Its worth a trie even if they get crancky maybe PMing the boss and Nanug over there is the way to go..gotta be humble

Certainly some of the things are of great historic interest..such as TTKs fights and battles

gran
Hi Gran, good to see you here again. I do drop in from time to time. I'm currently typing this from London Heathrow Airport waiting for a plane. Enjoy.

Hi there Omni!

Great to hear from you again and even better that you are only a few hours away in England (not really that far from Norway)

So did you ever buy that BENZINGER???

Have a safe flight

All the best and happytimekeeping

Gunnar :Hug:

offshore

Gran,

No one at RWG has any ability to extract the DB of the original.

If we did we would have....long ago!

I believe the last link to the admin area was JB/JF, and I don't think even he could get in to extract from the DB enmasse.

No, the keys to that vault rest with Blade, or maybe his co admin mate (what was his name again) very forgettable as he rarely appeared! He did purportedly resurface around the time Blade did, but he was really unknown as such.

Offshore

trailboss99

Problem is when the hosting runs out the vault is gunna be opened and hosed out into cyber space and I don't think that time is long off.

Col.

AllergyDoc

Clive last checked in on RWI in April, 2009, so he's still "around."

Member X

Can we not approach the DB hosts with a formal request, saying that the original key holders have gone AWOL and we would very much like the DB to be retained?

They may be able to write to the key holders via email and you never know, we might get lucky...

Either that or we pretend that we are the keyholders but have actually forgotten the passwords and changed our email address since we set it up :)

Massimo

Good to know :-) Last I heard he was travelling Asia. Whether he's back of course is another question...

AllergyDoc
Good to know :-) Last I heard he was travelling Asia. Whether he's back of course is another question...

I think that was a myth, an urban legend. Who travels Asia for a year? A guy who sells pipes? I can't imagine.

iabounty

Let's see, how did Demsey say it.....

"Clive is in China 'laying pipe' "

A ref. to having sexual intercourse with the local females I do believe.....

Luthier
Let's see, how did Demsey say it.....

"Clive is in China 'laying pipe' "

A ref. to having sexual intercourse with the local females I do believe.....

If so - then a year isn't enough... I spent much more time on it.

;)