Sign in to follow this  
Gazillionaire

<acronym title='Rolex Sea-Dweller Deep Sea'>dssd</acronym> Rubber Straps..interesting

Gazillionaire

Just saw this posted over on RWI by Member Soren, found it interesting, http://rubberb.com/content/sea-dweller not cheap but v nice, maybe someone here knows a place that sells similar for less money and where to get a spare deployment? Obviously the link to the company that's selling these Rubber b's I can't vouch for, so do your homework if you were to take the plunge(excuse the pun). I'd definitely be interested in this kinda strap for my dssd that I got off Robert if strap and deployment can be found for a better price.

thunder92

Interesting. I mean ugly as heck, but interesting. Personally I like different bands on watches but the dssd only looks good on a stainless one. IMO.

Gazillionaire

I actually like these rubber ones, don't like the dssd on leather straps at all but these I would happily have as a occasional alternative to the SS.

Akira
:vomit:

Crusader

Just browse through this dealers page and something good should come up. This one is trusted here on RWG and I used it lots of time. Mainly because of the great prices and EU base.

http://www.watch-band-center.com/shop-watchstrap.html

Akira

:vomit:

:vomit: :vomit:

HWG

looks a lot like the breitling diver pro II. I dont like it on the dssd. Makes it look like a PO on rubber.... JMHO.

seclark007

no, Sir...I do not like that at all. Good for others maybe, but not me.