Sign in to follow this  
16plus4v

Just got my QC pics. PAM 111

16plus4v

Just ordered a PAM111 from Puretimewatch. I know they're not a " trusted " dealer but I must say I'm very pleased with the service thus far. This is they're latest model with the non transparent AR lens making it a MOD free replica.

Here are a few of the many pics I received.

IMG_1037.jpg

IMG_1038.jpg

IMG_1039.jpg

IMG_1040.jpg

Let me know what you guys think.. I am pretty new with replica's.

greg_r

Yup - hands fitted, no scratches, dial's the right way up. You're good to go. :P

16plus4v

LOL.. Hopefully it doesn't fall apart in a couple of months!

DeLaForce

Looks nice...

Member X

Just make sure the CrownGuard screws and strap bar screws are tight when you get it and you should be fine ;)

If it's a 'noob' model rather than an 'H-Factory' model then you should also be fine on the movement front!

16plus4v

Just make sure the CrownGuard screws and strap bar screws are tight when you get it and you should be fine ;)

If it's a 'noob' model rather than an 'H-Factory' model then you should also be fine on the movement front!

Yup, it's the " noob " model. Seems like the best " off the shelf " replica available for this model. At least from what I found...

Ntmf

The strap-bar-screws always come loose in the beginning! So thighten them up!

WebWind

Very nice. Just make sure that all screws are tight before you wear it.

wiggindude

Just ordered a PAM111 from Puretimewatch. I know they're not a " trusted " dealer but I must say I'm very pleased with the service thus far. This is they're latest model with the non transparent AR lens making it a MOD free replica.

I ordered a couple of times from PureTimeWatch and I had nothing but positives to say about them. I order a BR from then on 11/9, received the watch on 11/19. Just 10 days later. Another time, I ordered another BR, my bank was charged but the watch was out of stock and they refunded me the money a few days later. I wouldn't hestitate to buy from these guys again. Just make sure you ask them if the watch is in stock or not.

It's a nice watch. I'm thinking of picking one up, something simple like that.

I'm new to this hobby. What do you guys mean "noob" or H-Factory model and how can you tell about the movement?

Thanks.

16plus4v

Sweet, thank guys. Seems too common for these screws to come loose lol. But I'll be sure to crank them tight.

Member X

Not too tight, mind - you don't want to strip the threads! :)

I'm new to this hobby. What do you guys mean "noob" or H-Factory model and how can you tell about the movement?

Thanks.

Noob(factory) and H(ublot)-Factory are different makers - H was first on the scene with these really good PAM reps, using 18000bph 6497 movements ('slowbeat' 6497), and Noob saw the success and produced a lot of the same models but with 21600bph 6497 movements ('highbeat' 6497). The H movements have proved to be unreliable, many stopping dead for no apparent reason (including mine lol) but the Noobs seem good and are also more accurate to the highbeat Gens. Noob also have accurate to Gen case construction, as detailed on a breaksdown thread on RWI, so would be my preferred choice (IMHO) but H are extremely well priced now so you pays your money you take your choice...

All the Trusted Dealers will know what you are asking for and you can also view them on some of the websites, such as in the 44mm Luminor section on Mavellous Replica :)

16plus4v

Not too tight, mind - you don't want to strip the threads! :)

lol, I've learned the hard way on Volkswagen's about over tightening bolts ;)

Member X

So does 16plus4v mean you've converted to a 5-cylinder VAG engine from a 4-pot? :D

Matt83

Nice pam!

16plus4v

So does 16plus4v mean you've converted to a 5-cylinder VAG engine from a 4-pot? :D

lol, 20v 4cyl actually. Although the new 2.5 5cyl 20v is very appealing to me!

slay0r

so which is best, noob or H? :)

nunya

I ordered a Sinn rep from Puretimewatch before I found this site. It's been a great watch and I agree with you on the service. They were quick, attentive, sent the pics and the watch arrived promptly. I think you roll the dice with any of the large web sites but it worked out for me with the Sinn.

slay0r

where else should i go then to buy a really good quality rep : )

jeffw69

where else should i go then to buy a really good quality rep : )

Check out the Trusted Dealer section on this forum, plenty of dealers to choose from B)

Member X

so which is best, noob or H? :)

Both are good, you will be happy with either.

For me, Noob wins. Others say H-factory wins. Check out the teardown thread on RWI and see what you think :)

slay0r

what are the pros and cons? and how do i find out who sells noob?

jeffw69

what are the pros and cons? and how do i find out who sells noob?

picard-facepalm.jpg

slay0r

nvm i figured it out, found the RG threat. Thanks

slay0r

I might buy this same one from Pure, unless theres some TD here on the board who make a rep this close to real quality/cosmetic wise!

slay0r

Hm angus keeps the dot in between each hand on the watch a chrome/steel color where the gen is a darker grey dot.... anyone else notice that?

1870199gross.jpg

versus

IMG_1038.jpg

Edited by slay0r