Sign in to follow this  
Mowgli

G'day

Mowgli

Hi chaps. Just having a browse on HommageForum and one of the members on there flagged up you guys. I have been looking for an alternative to my Precista PRS-5 for ages now without success and have fallen into the replica market -but it's a minefield out there. I'm from the UK BTW and post on one of the UK forums, so I'll have to keep this new replica fetish quiet.

Del

Hello and welcome! :thumbsup2:

It's always nice to have another UK member. ;)

Luthier

Scream here as much as you want, we all are reps fans.

Welcome!

Mowgli

Scream here as much as you want, we all are reps fans.

Welcome!

Thanks dude, just trying to learn how to navigate the site, Have to be honest that this still feels like a bit of a guilty pleasure.

greg_r

Ah, but the guilty pleasures are usually the most fun ;)

Anyhow, we talk about all sorts of watches here - not only reps! Welcome to RWG :D

Nisv

Hi Mowgli, welcome :)

jeffw69

You can say FUCK here. :D

Nisv
:lol:

Slim
Hi chaps. Just having a browse on HommageForum and one of the members on there flagged up you guys. I have been looking for an alternative to my Precista PRS-5 for ages now without success and have fallen into the replica market -but it's a minefield out there. I'm from the UK BTW and post on one of the UK forums, so I'll have to keep this new replica fetish quiet.

Hi there! I'm guessing we're both participants in the same UK forum. It's never a good idea to raise the subject of replicas there, if only because some of the dolts there with the loudest opinions on the subject have no clue what they're talking about and infest any thread dedicated to fakes with banal and narrow-minded nonsense. I always happily own up to being a replica fan when the subject does come up though, and ignore the morons.

Did you have a PRS-5? Nice watches. Lovely retro crystal.

You're right - it is a minefield, but there's lots of good advice here.

I have a Milsub rep on the way and will post pics of that when I get it. Stay tuned :D

Gazillionaire

Uk Holla here to ya :)

Mowgli

Hi there! I'm guessing we're both participants in the same UK forum. It's never a good idea to raise the subject of replicas there, if only because some of the dolts there with the loudest opinions on the subject have no clue what they're talking about and infest any thread dedicated to fakes with banal and narrow-minded nonsense. I always happily own up to being a replica fan when the subject does come up though, and ignore the morons.

Did you have a PRS-5? Nice watches. Lovely retro crystal.

You're right - it is a minefield, but there's lots of good advice here.

I have a Milsub rep on the way and will post pics of that when I get it. Stay tuned :D

The PRS-5 is a cracking watch, but trying to get an alternative is a pain in the arse unless I want to pay 2K and upwards. The Milsub sounds cool. Hadn't thought about one of those.....

trailboss99

Howdy mate, glad to have yo on board.

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse :)

seclark007

You're in good hands now Mowgli......now if you can only bring along Baloo and Shere-khan we'll have the whole book!

Enjoy the place......your fetish will thank you.....your wallet will not!

spboudart

Welcome

robznet

And yet another hello from the UK, welcome mate! :thumbsup2:

Mowgli

Thanks for the welcome chaps. One thing I must say is that I've been browsing round the different sub forums and I haven't yet come across any "flaming". It's nice that the place doesn't seem to be full of tw@ts. :) Always a bonus.

myaz

Random spontaneous and senseless flaming does occur now and then. Here goes another one :blowup: :P

jeffw69

Thanks for the welcome chaps. One thing I must say is that I've been browsing round the different sub forums and I haven't yet come across any "flaming". It's nice that the place doesn't seem to be full of tw@ts. :) Always a bonus.

Believe me, we've got our share of TWATS here :lol:

Gazillionaire

Thanks for the welcome chaps. One thing I must say is that I've been browsing round the different sub forums and I haven't yet come across any "flaming". It's nice that the place doesn't seem to be full of tw@ts. Always a bonus.

Believe me, we've got our share of TWATS here

Cough..Jeff..Cough!! :lmao:

jeffw69

Thanks for the welcome chaps. One thing I must say is that I've been browsing round the different sub forums and I haven't yet come across any "flaming". It's nice that the place doesn't seem to be full of tw@ts. Always a bonus.

Believe me, we've got our share of TWATS here

Cough..Jeff..Cough!! :lmao:

I was talking about you :lol: