Sign in to follow this  
gottahaverolex

She's here!

gottahaverolex
Good X'mas gift for yourself!!! What's for New Year??

Gen 351 ;)

kolchak

Gen 351 ;)

I guess the cats out of the bag....

gottahaverolex
What made you pick the 312 model Rich? I'm interested as there being so many Pam models alot of which to me look very similar, some almost identical, why did you choose the 312 above others when you chose your Gen?

It was a couple things Gaz. First and foremost, the in house movement. Why take the plunge for a hand wind when the reps are so close, 2 it's very versatile with just a strap change I can wear it with anything. 3 I like having a date on my watch which the hand winds don't have (at least the ones I could afford) 4 the 1950 case just does it for me, wears bigger than say a a 111 or a 005. and 5 really like the quick change strap release buttons instead of screw in. I change straps a ton and I think I'm safer with these rather than possibly slipping with the screwdriver and scratching the case. Not to mention it makes for a cleaner look.

All around I think it's one of the Pam's that has everything I want in a watch, I didn't compromise on anything.

Gen 351 ;)

I guess the cats out of the bag....

Yeah, I'm a glutton for punishment Mark :D

gottahaverolex
Congrats Rich, that's a great looking PAM. I have thought of getting one myself one day.

I'm glad you made the Gen plunge, you know how I feel about it- gen is gen. I'm happy that perhaps I was able to encourage you to

get your grail Gen piece. Still, I know for me anyway, there's something about reps too. I'm not sure exactly why, but I like wearing them.

The strange thing they get as much if not more wrist time as my gens. I guess that's why we're all here after all these years.

BTW- Where'd you get that, @ NYC Boutique?

Actually no, I got it from a guy on Risti named Mike Biscardi. He sells in the collectors forum there. Hes in tight with a AD in New York (not the boutique, an Independant jeweler) who sells to him at almost their cost because he buys 5-10 watches a month. He puts them on his credit card for the points and sells them for a $150 profit. These are brand new and sent straight from the AD to the buyer. He can't advertise them as new but they are. I searched every Internet site I could find and his prices bury the best price I could find. I highly recommend him if you want to buy a brand new gen.

KeNnY

Very nice man ! Is this from the Panerai factory ? They put some interesting pieces lately !

:lol: really nice mate ! :) congratz

Cynikal.Mindset

the elusive P-Factory 312 1:1 replication no mod job required

Matt83

Nice :)

Caliper

Congratz

Love the way it was package!

jamesriot

Where do you purchase? thanks ;)

KeNnY

I was thinking for a rep until I saw the caseback ! And now I see these are old news :lol:

subiim

No matter how good reps get they still don't compare to gen...

Nisv

No matter how good reps get they still don't compare to gen...

Amen to that!

And now I have 2 gens waiting in the wings.

1 with a blue dial and 1 with a black dial.

Both equally sweet :)

:D

Miracle

LOVE IT WHOS IT FROM

subiim
:) nisv