Sign in to follow this  
kolchak

First resale 386, courtesy of GHR

slay0r

heh is this worth the $300 they ask for it as a replica? does it feel well made? heavy? or is this a shitty POS.. I've never bought a replica before but i'm interested in giving it a try instead of dropping $10k on one watch i'd rather spend like $3k on a whole bunch of well-made nice replicas that really look 1:1 spot on.. can anyone recommend the best place to get myself a nice panerai rep? Thanks

Gazillionaire
Nah, I'm not buying it. It's definitely purple.

g.man

:lmao: lens1936905_1261964472Title-Purple.jpg

slay0r

Gazillionaire :) Where should I buy my first rep from ? :)

Gazillionaire
Gazillionaire Where should I buy my first rep from ?

One of the Trusted dealers mate, try Mary of Watch international or Marvellous Replica, both great dealers. My last purchase was from Marvellous Replica and was a Pam 292m and communication,delivery and product were perfect :) I've purchased off 3 different TD's now and all have been outstanding. My first Rep since joining the forum was a Rolex Dssd from Robert of Prestige Watch Company and damn I was blown away :)

slay0r

Awesome i think I'm set on getting a Panerai for my first repliuca, do u have a skype or email i can ask u some questions on w/o flooding the board? i'd like to buy one but before i do anything i wanna make sure i'm not paying for some b/s lol i wanna make sure it's legit and really good quality :P im open to spend 300-500$ on it no problems

kolchak

IMAG0133.jpg

You guys are funny. Can't you see only the crown looks purple?

I was wearing this watch a few days ago meeting with an atty when the owner of the firm came in & immediately spotted my 386. He asked to see it & I handed it to him and he was absolutely drooling. After a couple minutes I told him it was a rep & he couldn't believe it. Needless to say he doesn't know a great deal about PAMs thinking it was gen but after finding out the price he was begging to buy it from me. Long story short, I'm ordering him one next week.

slay0r

i want one of these also, where can i buy it from? I'm sold on it !

Sorry for duble post, but is this the BEST quality REP you can get for the 386 composite? I'm drooling over this thing... I wanna make my first purchase and this looks like the way 2 go

diegosaenz

I wish the vendors had better search engines and/or pictures, I can't find exactly this one anywhere.

Edited by diegosaenz

slay0r

same here!! Can one of you guys who own this pass me on to who to buy this one from? Thanks!

kolchak

same here!! Can one of you guys who own this pass me on to who to buy this one from? Thanks!

i think most of the dealers can get this now and it's the only version available. I think GHR originally bought the one I now own from Perfect Clones but pretty sure Mary at watch international can get it too.

g.man

Just send Mary an email headed "Would like to buy Purple Pam."

:rofl:

g.man