Sign in to follow this  
dylan

AP Montauk Highway Pics: Love It or Hate it?

Onlyone

Love the Blue Footed Booby!

4c4af65a-59c9-4068-9daf-68d5f0e5967e.jpg

Nature creates such weird things, human beings too :sh_h: .

Btw, this AP can be nice for some occasions.

seriph

brutal bunch o buggers here :)

I own this watch and love LOVE LOVE wearing it almost daily. As far as being gay is concerned I'd just like to say that I care very deeply about what other members think of me and my watch choices.

.... I just can't

:D

Rock on AP ROO MH!!!!!

BTW - I hope to get a high quality front-on picture of the Montauk Highway road sign to add to my little Monty watch box project .... just in case someone is feeling more generous than usual and happens to drive past the sign.

sam77

not my taste ,the safari is just ok

frimble

Oooo lovely watch. Does anyone have one for sale?

erok68

I'm a big fan of sky blue & chocolate brown. In my opinion, the colors go hand in hand.

However, it doesn't mean that the color scheme works on a watch.

It certainly works well on the foot of a Blue Footed Booby smile.png Or any booby for that matter.....

I have it paired with a custom strap from AP as pictured. But I've realized that I like it much

better on a AP Diver strap with buckle. I'll snap some pics of that when I get my camera back.

Its a different creature on a black rubber strap. The strap matches up with the rubber pushers and

frames the dial.

I had to get one because I'm from New York and it reminds me of the drive to the Hamptons smile.png

bluebooby3.jpgP1090588.jpgP1090587.jpgP1090586.jpgbluebooby2.jpgP1090585.jpgP1090584.jpgP1090583.jpgP1090582.jpgbluebooby1.jpgP1090581.jpgP1090580.jpgP1090579.jpgP1090578.jpgP1090577.jpg

Hello. where can i buy this rep.

I have been looking around for this pearl.

myaz

If no one else gives you a specific name, you can forward the pic to a TD such as Rochest at WatchInternational and they'll source it for ya.

BTW, try not to link all the photos when quoting and replying, makes for a lot of scrolling and slows down loading the pages for members with slower computers.

Del

It was a limited edition run by Toro but they are all sold out now. Member to member sales is your only option now but expect to pay a premium.

dirtred

I don't like it. When I look at it I just can't see it being a watch for a 40 and up grown man. I defiantly don't see it as being a timeless piece. Just another passing fashion mistake.

GreenHornet
I don't like it. When I look at it I just can't see it being a watch for a 40 and up grown man. I defiantly don't see it as being a timeless piece. Just another passing fashion mistake.

To each their own. What is a classic to some is trash to others.

I think it's a stunning watch made for an exclusive group. Hence the Gen was a limited run of 300 and the rep even more limited run of 100.

Sent from GreenHornet's iPhone 4 using Tapatalk