Sign in to follow this  
Gazillionaire

The Black Seal and the Black Crocodile, Pic Heavy :) (292m)

Gazillionaire
He said...."Strap afficianado".......36_2_35.gif

Lol Blame Steve Jobs, typed it on my IPhone with the predictive text on which spell checks but only sometimes it seems :)

Baldrick
Blame Steve Jobs

Yeah, the dead are always getting blamed for everything.......you let a 'machine' do your spell-checking......you're young...aren't you ;)

slay0r

whered u get this marvelous replicas? I might want this same one, how much?

Gazillionaire

whered u get this marvelous replicas? I might want this same one, how much?

$248 for the watch from Marvellous Replica, they only have the previous model the 292k listed on their website so make sure you email and ask them for the latest model the 292m. Then I bought the strap for $200 which is a Black Croc Nubuck hence why quite pricey :).

slay0r

this is awesome lol.. only thing is 45-47mm is a bit big for my wrist, 44m is more my size... I really do want a black ceramic tho so bad so i can have an all black watch and one to swap with brown/black straps

slay0r

Might look to get the 360, which is better made?

Del

this is awesome lol.. only thing is 45-47mm is a bit big for my wrist, 44m is more my size... I really do want a black ceramic tho so bad so i can have an all black watch and one to swap with brown/black straps

This is only 45mm and the Rads wear smaller than the normal 44mm PAMs - if you wear 44mm PAMs then this will be absolutely fine on you. Believe me, my wrist is 6.75" so I know what I'm talking about! ;)

slay0r

Damn that I want the black seal so bad... Who makes the 'best' one ;P

Del
Damn that I want the black seal so bad... Who makes the 'best' one ;P

The Chinese! ;)

slay0r

haha ;D Gonna pick up the M version , but see its a PITA to toss a new strap on this cuz of the bars :>

Gazillionaire

You'll be fine, just be careful, use the right sized screwdriver and use the Sellotape trick so you don't scratch it. :thumbsup2:

buyingmytime

can anyone shed light on the main differences between the K series and the M series? most of the dealers who have both listed seem to have identical specs for both watches.

Gazillionaire

can anyone shed light on the main differences between the K series and the M series? most of the dealers who have both listed seem to have identical specs for both watches.

They are virtually identical apart from the serial number beginning with either K or M depending on the model obviously. But as far as I'm aware the K series has had issues with case separation due to a glue being used that is not suitable for a ceramic surface. This has effected the tightening of the strap bars as the case has in some instances pushed apart(case separation) when tightening the watch bars with the screws, there are quite a few threads and posts concerning this. Now where the M supposedly differs is that this problem has been fixed, and being one of many who now own the M series I can say ive had no problems and have not heard of the M having these problems, so they must be using the correct glue now.

My advice dont buy the K as it may cost you to fix it, get the M.

buyingmytime

Awesome that is great to know. I was actually about to order a K version from Mary and I'd definitely rather pay a little more than have a case that starts to separate in a few months. Thanks a lot!

Gazillionaire

Awesome that is great to know. I was actually about to order a K version from Mary and I'd definitely rather pay a little more than have a case that starts to separate in a few months. Thanks a lot!

Yep much better off with the M for peace of mind mate :)