Sign in to follow this  
slay0r

best quality panerai rep?

slay0r

hey there.. i'm new to the whole rep watch scene and find it very interesting and intriguing how well made these reps really are! Some are even 1:1 and weigh the exact same correct? I know it's not nearly as well made or built with the best parts, but they still look and function the same way... I was close to dropping $10k on a real panerai this month but I'm starting to think about maybe just getting a few REALLY well made reps... you guys seem to have a tight knit community here with a lot of educated people who know where to get the best stuff.. I live in NYC and don't mind waiting for the shipping...

can u guys shed some light on which models are repped the BEST and nicest (cosmetically and physically, weight etc) cuz those are the ones I'd obviously like to get.. my price range is very large and i'm open to buying a few in bulk if they really are as nice as people make them out to be!

Thanks and happy holidays to all!

jeffw69

Read around the forum for a bit.

Check out the Panerai section.

Luthier

Another words - do your homework.

;)

slay0r

haha I have been, it's just a bit overwhelming guys.. ive been reading every thread in the general/panerai forums, i'm not a complete internet noob so i soak info up really quick and kind of figure things out fast... I just figured you guys would help me out and point me to the right people/vendors/direction to get myself some nice reps!! Thanks

Member X

Between them, all the Trusted Dealers can source all the reps on the market.

As above, look around for what you like and drop the TD of your choice an email to see if it's available. Check out the wristie / wristcheck threads for pics and an idea of what's currently hot.

Keep reading is the best advice - give it a month or so and you'll be up to speed ;)

slay0r

im alrdy half way up to speed, i just want to know what TD i should go with for a really nice panerai, also H or Noob ? Thanks!

solkryssare

N factory seems to be what the kids wants these days. So any of those should make you happy. The latest 111 seems real nice to me. I'm getting a 219 as soon as my body has recovered from the shock of wanting another Pam.

slay0r

Thank you so much buddy i appreciate it ! :)

greg_r

N-factory 005 or 318 are probably as good as it gets right now. 111m and 177 (plus base equivalents) are not far behind

slay0r

Greg and from which TD would you recommend for these above ?

greg_r

most should be able to supply. Try MReplica or Watchinternational

Luthier

Who has the best PAM?

;)

slay0r

ty again freg going to try those

slay0r

I have a 7 inch wrist, is a 44mm panerai gonna look too cheesy? I don't want it to be huge and overly obnoxious, but they are so nice... :P

subiim
I have a 7 inch wrist, is a 44mm panerai gonna look too cheesy? I don't want it to be huge and overly obnoxious, but they are so nice... :P

Nope. 44mm is perfect. Check out the weekly wrist checks

WebWind

Who has the best PAM?

;)

Famous "Who has the best Sub?" is death and we have got successor :D

slay0r

just ordered a 111 from puretime will let u kno how it looks whne it gets here Thanks!

jeffw69

:iamin:

kolchak
just ordered a 111 from puretime will let u kno how it looks whne it gets here Thanks!

Now you've gone and done it. Pams are like potatoe chips so Might as well open another credit card and order a 177, 360, and a sub now to spare yourself the agonizing wait because you're going to buy more

I also suggest get a head start on selecting suitable straps by spending a few days in the TD strap forums.

Welcome to pam-hell.

Dendo

Now you've gone and done it. Pams are like potatoe chips so Might as well open another credit card and order a 177, 360, and a sub now to spare yourself the agonizing wait because you're going to buy more

I also suggest get a head start on selecting suitable straps by spending a few days in the TD strap forums.

Welcome to pam-hell.

:lol:

+1

slay0r

ha, no need for credit.. all liquid. Self employed internet marketing, i'm gonnna buy myself a couple.. I only want ones that are REALLY good reps tho, like basically spot on... So i'm stick to the ones perfected by the oeople making

did u guys see this ?

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=5BBSxISvPvo

Edited by slay0r

Luthier

Yeah... like dealers mod the watches...

BigBuys

What the hell is oeople making? I know that I am old and all, but I'm tempted to give him all ten of my PAMs just to keep him from making up any more words!

Luthier

It was "dealers making"... He edited it.

gianton

029M from "Noob-maker" second to none, at least so far. ;)