Sign in to follow this  
patsiolis

VFM???

patsiolis

Hi Guys,

i am a new member in this forum. I have seen this watch, which i really like: http://www.silix-prime.com/vacs003-p-1266.html

However, I was wondering if this is a good choice for its money. Further, I have the following concern: I am working for an advisory firm (associate level) and I believe that, given that this brand is so expensive, if wear this watch everyone would assume that it is a replica. So, should I go for something less expensive (eg OMEGA). What is your advice?

Thanks in advance.

Corv99

I have used sillix a few times , and they are decent company to deal with, so no worries there.

in terms of the watch, you will find people who can afford very high end watches, actually don't know as much as you do about them!

silix

Hi friend ,we can offer that watch .if you want ,please send email to :

[email protected]

mbjoer

I have one like that.

It is actually a very discreet watch. Unless you are close you will not notice the VACHERON CONSTANTIN and even so, most people would never have heard about the brand anyway. It is a million miles from Rolex!!

In my case I had it AR treated and got a new strap for it. You should certainly do the latter as the rep strap is pretty bad.

Also try and see if Silix can source one for you with deeper engravings on the back.

And finally you may want to get rid of the sticker on the movement. I am not sure how noticeable it is.

Here is mine:

005.jpg

035.jpg

037.jpg

038.jpg

036.jpg

Dr Yan

Lovely looking watch, you gotta love those lemania movements.

ive bought from Silix a few times and found them to be spot on, go nuts.

Member X

Nice :)

If anyone questions you about it you can just say it was a gift or you are borrowing it on long term loan from a friend ;)

Dr Yan

Nice :)

If anyone questions you about it you can just say it was a gift or you are borrowing it on long term loan from a friend ;)

or you could say you stole it :D