Sign in to follow this  
glitterati

Looking for a good Submariner in Bangkok

glitterati

Hallo,

Pleased to meet you all. Hope I can contribute to this interesting forum.

In april, I am visiting Bangkok and I hope to buy a good replica Rolex Submariner, as my first replica watch.

Can anybody please point me to a good vendor I can visit? I will post a review and pictures afterwards.

As I visit Bangkok a few times a year, it probably will not be my last buy ... so I'm sure I can contribute more in the future.

Kind regards,

Steven

onionbag

Hello and welcome. My advice would be to buy from one of the trusted dealers here, you won't find anything comparable in Bangkok, you'll pay over the odds and you certainly would have no comeback if the watch ended up faulty.

Our dealers buy direct from the manufacturers and our Moderators can help you with any issues you may have.

Hope this helps.

Baldrick

Nah Piek, ground floor at Mah Boon Krong shopping centre opposite camera shop

Another dealer on 3rd floor, can't recall the name. B)

onionbag

If Baldrick says that's the go-to guy....'nuff said. ;)

Member X

I would suggest a lot of reading before you go, so you know what you're looking for!

glitterati

Thanks you guys. I know MBK quite well, but have never looked into watches.

In your opinion: do the dealers (suggested by Baldrick) have the same quality as your trusted dealers? I'm a bit iffy about ordering online. Won't customs get hold of the replica watch, when sent by mail?

onionbag

Your reticence with regard to ordering online is understandable. Are you in the UK? If so then the chances of it being seized by customs is negligible.

If Baldrick says the dealer can get you a nice piece, it'll be good.

glitterati

Thanks for the advice.

I live in Belgium ... is customs policy regarding these items different here.

I've actually found the exact location of the Nah Piek store in MBK. Will certainly visit it. Is it a good place to by other watches as well. What price should I try to achieve, while bargaining?

Member X

Nah Piek used to offer some of the best available, I believe, but has become more in line with what else is available now, as I understand it.

Narikaa visits quite regularly I think so you could always shoot him a PM with details of what you're looking for. He can ship from the UK so packages might be safer. He will also get a good price, whereas if you are bargaining for yourself you will need to know the going rate!

glitterati

Oh and another question: is it the type of store where you have to insist to see the good quality replica's?

If you guys would like me to check something out while I'm there ... please let me know in time.

Member X

I understand that they have a selection out but you have to ask for the swiss ETA versions (or something like that).

Baldrick or Narikaa are best to answer these questions!

trailboss99

The guy is a bit of an asshat mate. He won't take too many questions or too much bartering. He is only interested in quick sales to tourists. he has a limited range and very little that is the best available any more. You shop there just to say you have bought from the legendary Nah Piek.

Honestly, you will be better off buying from the dealers here. Narikaa, MarvellousReplica and others tranship via the UK for EU deliveries so no worries with customs.