Sign in to follow this  
Mrjeffrogers

Perfect clones-josh

Mrjeffrogers

Hey guys

I am new to this rep watch game. Just wanted to get everyones thought and experience from buying from perfect clones. I ordered my first watch the other day-breitling navitimer-waiting with anticipation for it. So far he has been great with communication. What are your experiences in dealing with him? Are his watches good quality?

Tits McGee

He's VERY good

Mrjeffrogers

Oh ok that's what I hear. Even though he is not a td. I heard he used to be?

Mrjeffrogers

How many watches have you bought from him Remo? And what kind? Any pics?

Tits McGee

He's a TD on other forums. I've used him a couple times. Been perfect with me & many others here.

Luthier

Josh/Andrew/Angus are OK dealers. Problem is - they're dropshippers, so, no QC whatsoever. And if you'll get a faulty watch - our Admin. won't help you, because they're NOT our trusted dealers. A;lso - they're usually more expensive, than our trusted dealers. Personally, I don't see any advantages in buying from dropshippers. Never did, never will.

Mrjeffrogers

Yeh I've heard that as well. I guess we will c when I get watch. I'll let you guys know

DeLaForce
Josh/Andrew/Angus are OK dealers. Problem is - they're dropshippers, so, no QC whatsoever. And if you'll get a faulty watch - our Admin. won't help you, because they're NOT our trusted dealers. A;lso - they're usually more expensive, than our trusted dealers. Personally, I don't see any advantages in buying from dropshippers. Never did, never will.

+1

tesmith2112

Amen to that!

Odyseus

Amen to that!

Not sure I'm with you?? I've ordered a couple of watches from Josh (Perfect Clones) and he does send hi-res photo's of the watch plus one wired up to the watch frequency measuring kit?

I'd/we'd be interested for alternatives, especially if they are cheaper. As you say these dealers are expensive (I'd add Timeshops to the list too).

The problem for us noobies is, does going to cheaper dealers still equal quality? That's why I liked Robert (TWC) so much good prices and excellent quality..

All the best

John

greg_r

Josh is good - and not always more expensive. However, there are other dealers who are just as good (or better) and who will sometimes offer a better price - or sometimes offer watches that Josh doesn't sell.

Personally I've bought from Josh and have no problems with him, but my preferred dealer is MReplica, who can supply pretty well anything that Josh can supply, but offers a somewhat more personal service.

However, relax - Josh is damn good and you won't go far wrong with him :)

RichardMiami

I have bought from Josh and gotten excellent service. Here is the Pam I bought from him (you asked for pics) - his price was competitive with everyone else:

Pam-286-wrist-shot.jpg

Luthier

Amen to that!

Not sure I'm with you?? I've ordered a couple of watches from Josh (Perfect Clones) and he does send hi-res photo's of the watch plus one wired up to the watch frequency measuring kit?

I'd/we'd be interested for alternatives, especially if they are cheaper. As you say these dealers are expensive (I'd add Timeshops to the list too).

The problem for us noobies is, does going to cheaper dealers still equal quality? That's why I liked Robert (TWC) so much good prices and excellent quality..

All the best

John

Pictures you got from Josh were taken at the factory. As I said - he has relatives in GZ, who pick up the watches and ship 'em. Yes, Josh is very communicative, fast replies, etc. But I'd ask - if a man sitting on computer 24/7 - who's going to the factories? Think about it. As I said before - Josh lives in Singapore, not in China, so, how possibly he can do quality control? I have nothing against Josh - I just don't understand, why need to buy from dropshippers, if (as Greg said) we have great trusted dealers onboard? OK, you got problematic watch from our TD - in case of any serious problem our Admin. will take care of you. If it's a watch from dropshipper - nobody will help you. Yes, Josh will send you new watch, no problem. But does it worth - to spend money on shipping, and time on waiting?

Cynikal.Mindset

Mary...meets or beats pretty much anybody's prices I have seen within reason of course (no blowout sales etc) and she deals with a multitude of questions you throw at her (sometimes feel bad for doing it) and takes it in stride...If I had to pick one dealer to stay with for ever it would be her. You'll be okay with Josh though

Luthier

Everyone has it's own preferable dealer - Some like MR, some - Reg, some - TS, some - Mary. I stay with Mary, she's reliable, always find the watch I want, cheaper, than others, and sometimes even ask the factory to make customized watch for me, she's the one of just a few dealers, who can literally walk into the factory. So, I chose my dealer. It doesn't mean I buy exclusively from her - I bought plenty of watches from Robert too. And, maybe, will try other dealers too, but not a dropshippers for sure. Knowing, how hard most of the dealers work - I have deep respect for all of them.

deef

+1 for Mary.

Im a noob when it comes to buying reps and she made losing my rep buying virginity painless, clean, and with no regrets after the matter.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Inushuk

He's VERY good

for me 24*24*24 = 13824 ... close from ID: 13636 .... but stil not :picard:

Mrjeffrogers

Wow thanks for all the great replies guys. I am getting more educated by the day! Well,josh just sent me the qc pics and the watch looks great. So he is shipping it out to me. By the way Richard thanks for the picture. What a great looking watch. How long have you had it? Any problems? Etc...

RichardMiami

Wow thanks for all the great replies guys. I am getting more educated by the day! Well,josh just sent me the qc pics and the watch looks great. So he is shipping it out to me. By the way Richard thanks for the picture. What a great looking watch. How long have you had it? Any problems? Etc...

I have had it about a month. Travelled with it a bit (Florida to Canada and back) and had NO issues at all. It is getting a LOT of wrist time.

choon yean

Hi, bought a PAM 328 from Josh last month, everything went smooth. sample QC pics posted was actually my watch I believe. http://imgur.com/a/rxwK6

So far everything is ok with the watch.