Sign in to follow this  
crossbones

Quick pics of 288 on Gunny

Gazillionaire

...Also I see in the middle photo you have a 360 at least I assume it's a 360, if so is it the h-factory v1 or the Kuvarsit v2 or something different. The reason I ask is because some of these 360 reps have very orange uncharged lume on the dials, whereas the Gen is pretty much White with a mere hint of orange, and I see yours is White. I don't like the really orange ones...

Here is a better pic of the H-Factory 360 Dial I took for you...

acfe5e8f.jpg

Thanks CB, that versions uncharged lume looks very close to the gen it just has a hint of orange like the gen has. The Kuvarsit version is definitely more orange, too orange really. I think the best thing to do would be to get the Kuvarsit V2 360 and then put the H-factory dial in it, as they say on the other RWG forum that the Kuvarsit is a closer to Gen case, and it has a high beat 6497 movement. Or there's the DSN one lol, what to do eh!

crossbones

You got it.

V2 w/ V1 dial and hands is where it's at.

Mowgli

Really like the look of the 288. Shame the Radiomers are so big. Great strap combos BTW.

RichyRichRolex

Which rep is that all the way on left side? Is that a B&R? What model ... Identify peeps ...

bbee14a4.jpg

crossbones
Which rep is that all the way on left side? Is that a B&R? What model ... Identify peeps ...

That is a B&R 03-92. A better pic is posted above in post #24

RichyRichRolex

crossbones, guess I found me a new rep to look into, could you PM me with details and or any mods you made ... Amazing pics too brother!

Akira

I need a 288!

Marvelous watch