Sign in to follow this  
Cynikal.Mindset

A Couple Incoming Gems From Mary

Cynikal.Mindset

Lovely Mary got me to nice gems to hold me over the CNY break...I've come to conclusion that I'm a Breitling lover and these 2 will be lovely additions to the stable.

img5429cx.jpg

img5475v.jpg

HWG

NICE!!!! Breitling is my #1 as well. Love the white dial avenger!

Luthier

Both are great, excellent choice!!!

seoulbrova

Details on Breitling 1?

I saw it at the Costco near my house and your pics look pretty exact compared with the gen AFAIK.

I will say the bracelet was different on the one I saw as it had the bracelet from the white face Breitling you posted.

Cynikal.Mindset

The first one is a Chronomat 44 with blackeye/grey dial combination and that is the correct bracelet for it, I suppose you could also have the Pro2 bracelet on it as well but steel pilot bracelet is correct for this model. Aside from having the wrong colour datewheel (should be white on black) its fairly accurate but who cares, it looks gorgeous!

KeNnY

AWesome breitlings !

Dr Yan

2 beauts CM, wear them well

boneyjr

yea, i am on board with ya. Breit #1, PAM #2

digger2

Nice! Chronomat 01 is really a great watch model! Wearing my TT today...

Del

Gorgeous! I love them both but that white SA is...... :drool:

It's too big for me but I'm tempted to buy it anyway! ;)

Cynikal.Mindset

just get one...too big, what women ever said anything was too big???

can't go wrong!

Bibicu

Just love both of them...i think i sow that cronomat rep with white on black DW somewere. Any info on the prices?

Enjoy them you lucky bastard!

rhounsell

I think that Breit #1 is awesome, I think it might be my favourite Breit to date, the color combo on the face is very nice :drool:

Enjoy

PeterWorcester

CyniKal,

You will love the watches At least the first one, I have it as well. I realize this is personal taste but when I opened mine , I was a bit put off by the really glitzy shiny finish on the bracelet and case, mostly the bracelet. I sent it Mike McNair (here in the US) and he brushed down every link until it looked absolutelyt gorgeous. Like I said this is obviosuly personal preference but I was really put of by the way too shiny finish, and the slightly brushed look made the whole watch look really nice.

I wish I had the forethought to take a before and after shot and I realize this link is a different watch , but I had the same watch you have done too and it's really nice looking with a toned down finish. Just my preference, but eveyone who has seen it loves the brushhed bracelet, the sides and shiny and the case sides are left alone but the other surfaces are brushed and it looks killer, IMO., of course.

Either way, you 'll love them.

Here is the finished product http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=22683

Cheers,

Peter

robznet

CyniKal,

You will love the watches At least the first one, I have it as well. I realize this is personal taste but when I opened mine , I was a bit put off by the really glitzy shiny finish on the bracelet and case, mostly the bracelet. I sent it Mike McNair (here in the US) and he brushed down every link until it looked absolutelyt gorgeous. Like I said this is obviosuly personal preference but I was really put of by the way too shiny finish, and the slightly brushed look made the whole watch look really nice.

I wish I had the forethought to take a before and after shot and I realize this link is a different watch , but I had the same watch you have done too and it's really nice looking with a toned down finish. Just my preference, but eveyone who has seen it loves the brushhed bracelet, the sides and shiny and the case sides are left alone but the other surfaces are brushed and it looks killer, IMO., of course.

Either way, you 'll love them.

Here is the finished product http://www.replica-w...showtopic=22683

Cheers,

Peter

+100 Peter, I don't own a Brietling as yet, the ultra shiny thing is not me, but your brushed finish is as good as it gets! Beautiful mate! :notworthy:

Cynikal.Mindset

I love my shiny Breitlings! I really couldn't fathom brushing the case and bracelet on my Breits but it is personal preference. I like the look of a Breitling that comes already satin like the Chronomat has the option of a satin case set but in the end I like the shine

James.

nice! I'm waiting on a incoming Chronomat too! can't wait.... oh and a chainmail bracelet for it too yeeeeeow

SteveA

Which of these is the biggest and how can I get ahold of one I think both look superb ,Iam a Magpie cos I love shiny new things !

Cynikal.Mindset

the white dial one is larger, email mary [email protected]

SteveA

the white dial one is larger, email mary [email protected]

Thanks

slay0r

how big is the white one

g.man

152mm