Sign in to follow this  
jeffw69

*UPDATE* Louis Vuitton Keepall 55 arrived today :(

DR3M3L

I still don't know the end of this story... Happy ending, bad ending? Come on Jeff, tell us!

James.

Jeff always gives happy endings :o

DR3M3L
Jeff always gives happy endings :o

But the real question is not if he gives happy endings, but if he get's them :D

James.

Reciprocity :lol:

jeffw69

Reciprocity :lol:

hence the 69! :69:

gazza

Being a fairly new member (6months) on both websites, this thread has kept me going back and forth seeing if this dealer was making any comments on the other forum about Jeff? I have read in the past, this KB dealer would post his version of when other customers with unresolved problems made other rep forums aware of their situation with Bergies??? I can only guess why he is a trusted dealer on this one forum and not on the other 3 I am a member of?? In my opinion, a trusted dealer should not be a moderator on the same forum??? How can any member hope that a mutual agreeable outcome be made if the dealer gets to be the judge or jury????? I don't know Jeff or Bergies and not had any transaction with either of them. This is a good reminder that "Trusted" is only a made up name that was given to dealers on these forums!!! One final note, on the Bergies "pinned" sales site under the heading " Don't buy from Bergies until you read this"............. 1. I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR 6 YEARS, YOU ARE NOT THE EXPERT, I AM !!!!!!!!!

Wow! to me this says it all.........................................

jeffw69

Yes, gazza, to me Ken @ Bergie's has a "know it all/ I'm the expert and do NO wrong" attitude.

He can fuckin' blow me!

I see a huge pile of bullshit with him being a mod/admin as well as a 'trusted dealer'.

No wonder that forum is dying, besides being as boring as fuck.

What it ultimately came down to was my saying this keepall is junk and him saying that his "assistant"-Cathy picked it out herself.

He in no way offered to replace or refund. Again I say, fuck him and the midget pony he rode in on!

He IS truly a fucking dropshipper who does not even see the product in China and relies on his ass to be the pro.

gottahaverolex

Go to the damn Coach Factory store and buy a gen over night bag for less than you paid for that piece of shit. They're leather is far superior to any LV bag I've ever owned or seen.

OmegaOverlord

This canvas carry on bag from KB looks dandy...if I remember this bag was about 300

l1010436.jpg

l1010434.jpg

l1010430.jpg

l1010428.jpg

l1010426.jpg

l1010423.jpg

l1010419.jpg

l1010411.jpg

l1010440.jpg

that looks amazing who did you get it from

Horlogeman

I rather have it in graphite than ebene to be honest...

But it looks great!

OmegaOverlord

I rather have it in graphite than ebene to be honest...

But it looks great!

yh i want it in black calf or similar but can't seem to contact KB