Sign in to follow this  
jeffw69

*UPDATE* Louis Vuitton Keepall 55 arrived today :(

andygt

II was only jesting, jeff although who is to say who is telling the truth in that thread.

Paypal are cunts but it strikes me as odd that they would invent the buyer giving them proof of shipping the stuff back.

RichardMiami

It would seem that way Richard, I thought Ken was a stand up guy, surely he would make right.

One would hope, as I am sure that Jeff hopes as well. I am a completely disinterested party. I have never done business with KB, and I don't know Jeff (other than the nice nips).

But as I read this, I have to believe that if Jeff confirms the bag as synthetic - KB must make good on it. His attitude of "I spoke with my girl.... etc." doesn't hold with me. What employee would admit a mistake like that to their boss, let alone one in an illegal business??? One of the basic rules of business is "the customer is ALWAYS right". That attitude is valid not to reward unreasonable customers, but to ensure good sales practice for all FUTURE customers.

[/soapbox]

jeffw69

Well, you know me now Richard :)

I posted this thread to share my experience and get some advice, as I have never had a problem like this before.

I thank you and everyone else for posting here.

Cynikal.Mindset

if you can prove its not leather I'm sure things will be sorted...but perhaps these epi bags are just crappy reps all in all?

andygt

If it's the case that all the Epi reps are shite then maybe a good dealer would advise you of this rather than charge you $320 to find out.

Cynikal.Mindset

you would think but then again the same goes for watches like the silix seawolf that they charge a premium for but its an utter piece of crap...sometimes its up to us as buyers of rep goods to do our research on what we are buying

I would like to see a good conclusion to this and both sides being happy with the outcome

jeffw69

Me too bro, me too :)

sconehead

Jeff, have you tried contacting any of the other staff? May be a good idea so long as you keep everything civil and to the point...

jeffw69

Jeff, have you tried contacting any of the other staff? May be a good idea so long as you keep everything civil and to the point...

Not yet, like Nanuq?

Seems that most of my readings over there show that everyone is a fanboy of Ken.

machiavegli

Mary sent me a LV (the Surya XL) and it is a stunner

Gazillionaire

So what happened at the stores Jeff?

Caliper

sconehead

...hmmmm, no sign of Jeff...maybe the LV police nabbed him? :lol:

Gazillionaire

...hmmmm, no sign of Jeff...maybe the LV police nabbed him?

They finally caught him then, it was always going to happen, can't stand these fake good buyers pfffft...throw away the key I say ;)

andygt

I think Ken had him cleaned by one of his associates (dropshipped hitman from taobao)

Gazillionaire
I think Ken had him cleaned by one of his associates (dropshipped hitman from taobao)

Guess we have an excuse for a Party then, crack open the dom :)

Gazillionaire

Jeff you alive? We want an update on what the stores said!

Plus if you are in Prison don't you get Internet access in there these days, unless you're to busy dropping the soap in the showers that is :grin:

Caliper

haha, he's probably running for the border with the rep police not too far behind.

sconehead

STOP PRESS:

An as of yet unnamed man was found outside a Boutique that deals in luxury items yesterday afternoon. He appeared to have been strangled by a cheap plastic bag. Apparently his assailant had pinned a note on him which read,

'Rule no.1; never take a rep into an AD'

Police have asked any witnesses to come forward. They also asked if anyone who has filed a missing persons lately to come and view the body.

Detective Spooner of the local PD issued this statement,

'The victim was a shabbily dressed male between 25-40 years of age, quite ugly and he had a very unusual disfigurement...an incredibly small penis'

...looks like Ken got Jeff to me... :(

Nisv
:rofl:

RichardMiami

STOP PRESS:

An as of yet unnamed man was found outside a Boutique that deals in luxury items yesterday afternoon. He appeared to have been strangled by a cheap plastic bag. Apparently his assailant had pinned a note on him which read,

'Rule no.1; never take a rep into an AD'

Police have asked any witnesses to come forward. They also asked if anyone who has filed a missing persons lately to come and view the body.

Detective Spooner of the local PD issued this statement,

'The victim was a shabbily dressed male between 25-40 years of age, quite ugly and he had a very unusual disfigurement...an incredibly small penis great nipples!

...looks like Ken got Jeff to me... :(

There - I fixed it for you. ;)

Gazillionaire

:lmao: But no sign so I figure it is the truth, dang who's going to feed his dog and more Importantly who gets his watch collection?

Caliper

An as of yet unnamed man was found outside a Boutique that deals in luxury items yesterday afternoon. He appeared to have been strangled by a cheap plastic bag.

LOL!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

sconehead

:lmao: But no sign so I figure it is the truth, dang who's going to feed his dog and more Importantly who gets his watch collection?

...more to the point, who would want his collection? :lol:

Gazillionaire

But no sign so I figure it is the truth, dang who's going to feed his dog and more Importantly who gets his watch collection?

...more to the point, who would want his collection?

The other forums ;):lol: