Sign in to follow this  
jeffw69

*UPDATE* Louis Vuitton Keepall 55 arrived today :(

jeffw69

Unstich the lineing and take a pic of the back of the pleather

I will do that, interesting to see, right before I set the fucker ablaze :)

andygt

Don't forget to make a video and post it in the feedback section on rwg2

jonnyboy

From reading on that forum, the KB guy seems to be really well liked. If youre not gonna use the bag, and cant sell it on in some way.. why not send it back to KB so he can have a look at it? There are no guarantees ofc, but if he is actually such a good guy that forum seems to think, perhaps he will make the judgement call when he sees the bag in real life. Of course, I can understand you not wanting to waste shipping on top of the $320 you already lost. After that, you can start a paypal dispute with good conscience.

tsomers

It is too bad that his shitty customer service will lose him a customer that could have potentially spent thousands + others that might make a decision based on this thread.

I will be one of those customers he lost before he had me. I just bought my wife a GEN bag for her birthday and we were talking about buying some luggage, but I will stick with Mary and Toro.

Tom

tsomers

If he will not do anything for you, why not threaten PP dispute? I know its a "no no" in this world, but if he is going to be a cock about taking the bag back, he might as well get it in the ass too.

andygt

With a bit of luck PayPal will insist you destroy the bag ;)

sconehead

...put it up in members sales at RWG2, a catch and release type sale for a quality KB bag and see what transpires...;)

Gazillionaire

http://www.rwg.cc/index.php?/topic/126727-A negative bergie review

If you put a review you may get somewhere, even an exchange would be better than nothing for you, from reviews there are meant to be some nicely repped bags. But stay away from the EPI stuff. Check the review above,and be polite just state in nice language!! That it is low quality and why, like you have told us. Good Luck

Ps Hermes Birkin handbags are meant to be good. You could catch and release that easy or give it to the lady or camp guy in your life Jeff!!! Lol

Caliper

Put it for sale over there for 320 and let everyone there say what a shit bag it is and nowhere near worth 320 and then add a link to this thread.

Glad to see you back jeff, lost a potential customer too, I was thinking on getting some LV travel luggage since I'm gonna be doing a lot of traveling in the coming months and a replica bag is perfect for all the wear and tear of luggage handling.

Edited by Caliper

Gazillionaire

If it was me I'd want my money back so I would politely insist on a refund or exchange(with a view to selling the exchange,see reviews for the good possible exchanges). If he refuses, I would then post a polite negative review on Bergies feedback saying exactly what you have told us, be polite, refrain from using colourful language and don't be riled by members defending Ken. Just tell the truth, this will get you sorted I'm sure.

And I had Bergies on my list as potentially getting some LV stuff from, which I've even discussed in other threads before, but now they wont be, i will try Mary, Toro or even ioffer.

jeffw69

Hey guys, thank you for your support.

I really do appreciate it. I'm sure that if I did a negative review over in KB's section, that his fanboy club would all come to his aid.

:johng:

As far as putting it up for sale, I have to read the sales rules over there. It would be fun to see that sales thread.

Anyhoo, next time I will use Mary, she is awesome.

Jeff

Gazillionaire
Hey guys, thank you for your support.

I really do appreciate it. I'm sure that if I did a negative review over in KB's section, that his fanboy club would all come to his aid.

As far as putting it up for sale, I have to read the sales rules over there. It would be fun to see that sales thread.

Anyhoo, next time I will use Mary, she is awesome.

Jeff

It doesn't matter about people coming to his aid Jeff, just state the facts as you see them and don't be caught up in a slagging match.

Don't just accept it if it is crap get it sorted.

greg_r
...put it up in members sales at RWG2, a catch and release type sale for a quality KB bag and see what transpires...;)

Best idea in the whole thread...

Buds

Popcorn at the ready for that sale :)

Whack it up for 250 and I bet it flies away quickly :D

Caliper

haha, remember to keep saying they don't know shit and that it's real leather

andygt

DO IT, JEFF

Creechin

I have something to look forward to tonight........................................ :popcorn:

mianos

Damn that's slack. Now he is no longer trusted one less customer here.

sconehead

hmmmm, only VIP's are allowed to sell...worth a punt Jeff?

jeffw69

Only vips over there can sell?

diegosaenz

Only vips over there can sell?

Yup, thats why I don't ever go there.

Creechin

It's a conspiracy to get more VIP's...................................

Gazillionaire

I have a lovely Louis Vuitton EPI keepall 55 that I'll let go for $320 it's a bargain any takers?

stock-photo-man-holding-a-full-black-plastic-trash-bag-in-his-hand-56791231.jpg

Creechin

Is it real leather.........

Gazillionaire
Is it real leather.........

Of course :Whistle: