Sign in to follow this  
Tits McGee

"Tits" 111 Passaround Watch Is Back!

Del
:lol:

RichardMiami

I tried to reason with the cops.... but they wouldn't budge. At least I was able to post bail, and get her on her way to rehab.

Of course, if she violates her conditions, she may find herself wrestling alligators at the Everglades Correctional Facility for a LONG time.......

10:10 Watch Repair

Tit's went for a ride high above Los Angeles today

32a33c4e.jpg

Next stop Miami

DeLaForce
:nana:

Tits McGee

Well, it appears our little whore has completed her 30 days of rehab, slapped on a little lipstick, & seems to want to head down the "straight & narrow". I have my doubts she won't relapse into "old behaviors" and I doubt any of the members hosting her will be much help either. But she's off again to Miami....home of RichardMiami & LeBron James. Brothers from different mothers. Knowing the tramp like I do, I'm sure her recent cosmetic enhancements will be too tempting for her to stay straight. Thanks to Chris at cls for all he's done.....but something tells me he hasn't seen the last of her. 2 more stops here in the states & then she's off to terrorize our friends in the UK!

g.man
:dingleberry-nemesis:

NCRich

Ooooh, nice bike. Looks like a great ride.

RichardMiami

The clubs on Ocean Drive have been notified. The South Beach life guards have been put on overtime. Gloria Estefan is re-arranging her concert schedule as we speak!

Four different cruise ships are heading into port to vie for her affection.

Miami is getting ready!

Tits McGee

The clubs on Ocean Drive have been notified. The South Beach life guards have been put on overtime. Gloria Estefan is re-arranging her concert schedule as we speak!

Miami is getting ready!

Christ...I smell a debacle!

Richard, PM me your shipping address, I threw away the box.

jeffw69

Miami is getting ready!

What about David Caruso? :lol:

YEEEAAAAAAAAA-1.gif

RichardMiami

Jeff …Caruso just got canned. Try to keep up with the entertainment news

Sent from my restaurant table using a corned beef sandwich

jeffw69

Jeff …Caruso just got canned. Try to keep up with the entertainment news

Sent from my restaurant table using a corned beef sandwich

Payment sent for the wise ass's corned beef sandwich! :lol:

RichardMiami

Our jet set young lady is back from rehab!! Thanks to EXCELLENT work from Chris, she is in perfect working condition and ready to PARTY here in Miami!

I see several relapses in her future... but I will try to keep it somewhat under control. She has a lot of places to go and things to see here in the Magic City!

Here is her arrival photo! Complete with her new red lipstick!

Tits-001.jpg

Tits McGee
:rofl: This is getting better & better!

P4GTR

ooh! I'm puckering up in anticipation. :bounce:

Crezo

this is the funniest thread ever, tits... you're a fucking legend ;)

That lume cracks me up.

RichardMiami

OK.. so here is the itinerary for Tits... she has been a world traveller up till now, but I am going to give her a workout. We will see if she can keep up with me.

This weekend, she will tour Miami - I have people waiting on South Beach to greet her.

On Monday, she flies with me to Bentonville, Arkansas. She needs to see how they do it in Middle America.

The next Weekend she is back in Miami - I have more plans for her then.

The following week she is off to LA with me - she has been there before, but she needs to spend time hanging with MY crowd, not just Chris's or Luth's.

The weekend after that she is headed for New Orleans with me. I need to introduce her to the French Quarter. Let's see how she handles herself there.

After that, back to Miami for a brief rest, and then I will send her off to her next host - we will see how she handles MY LIFESTYLE .. :D

Tits McGee

OK.. so here is the itinerary for Tits... she has been a world traveller up till now, but I am going to give her a workout. We will see if she can keep up with me.

This weekend, she will tour Miami - I have people waiting on South Beach to greet her.

On Monday, she flies with me to Bentonville, Arkansas. She needs to see how they do it in Middle America.

The following week she is off to LA with me - she has been there before, but she needs to spend time hanging with MY crowd, not just Chris's or Luth's.

The weekend after that she is headed for New Orleans with me. I need to introduce her to the French Quarter. Let's see how she handles herself there.

After that, back to Miami for a brief rest, and then I will send her off to her next host - we will see how she handles MY LIFESTYLE .. :D

When you take a girl out....you take her the fuck out! I think you'll be the one needing rehab.

jeffw69

Make sure you take some fucking pictures Richard. :lol:

How many weeks are you keeping her?

RichardMiami

When you take a girl out....you take her the fuck out! I think you'll be the one needing rehab.

I need rehab now.. LOL.. However, this is my normal work schedule these days. The New Orleans weekend is personal. My son and daughter in law and new baby are coming from China to their new home in NOLA, so I am going to see my new grandson, visit with the kids.................. and pick up four new watches! LOL

RichardMiami

Make sure you take some fucking pictures Richard. :lol:

Look forward to MANY pics Jeff. All in all, just a bit over two weeks. I will send her on to the next guy about June 12th or so

P4GTR

Why Jeff, what a good question. Seems as though Rich thinks he's the most interesting man in the world.

Untitled-2.jpg

RichardMiami

Dan... where did you get my picture from????