Sign in to follow this  
Tits McGee

"Tits" 111 Passaround Watch Is Back!

Tits McGee

she was grabbing everyones frankfurters all nite. just sayin. dirty slagga! :)

We have seen no (picture) proof of this claim.

Who's getting her now?

Pob

She is on her way to Austria u mspangl ;)

mspangl

IMG_3441.jpg

IMG_3466.jpg

OFFICINE TITS LOL

IMG_3475.jpg

Pob

Glad you got her ;)

Tits McGee

Time to move on. Who's next? (I was promised titty pics by the way).

DR3M3L

Tits, is it possible to get her to the dutch GTG on sunday? If she already is in the EU it will be no problem to get it here before sunday!

Anyone from Dutch GTG to receive it?

Tits McGee

VIP's only joran. If the VIP who has her brings her, she might throw you a little on the side.

Chavezzito

Tits, is it possible to get her to the dutch GTG on sunday? If she already is in the EU it will be no problem to get it here before sunday!

Excellent time to upgrade Joran!

DR3M3L
VIP's only joran. If the VIP who has her brings her, she might throw you a little on the side.

I know tits, Ron and Petshafey are VIP :) I don't have permission to upgrade. Would be awesome to have her at the GTG like a few others to make some pics.

Excellent time to upgrade Joran!

As above, I can't.

ron76

I asked a couple of times too have my way with tits, but she's ignoring me completely :(

Ron

Monty010

I asked a couple of times too have my way with tits, but she's ignoring me completely :(

Ron

Think tits has good judge of character ;)

ron76

Ron

Think tits has good judge of character ;)

Ouch... That's mean :(

Ron

Monty010

Just screwing with you hehehehe

Tits McGee

"Tits" has been gone from home for 1 year now. If you are a VIP member & are located in the EU, please monitor this thread & reach out to the VIP in your area who is in possession of her at that time. That VIP member will let me know that you will have her next. You may "use & abuse" her for 1 week ONLY, & then pass her along to the next victim.

If you are located in the US you are shit out of luck. Her US tour has ended. After you UK & Euro guys are through with her she'll be off to OZ. So far, the ONLY thing close to titty pics with her have come from the US. Lets hope the Aussies can breathe a little life back into her.

Tits McGee

As best I can tell, Pob is the last one to have her. Guys, we have to pass her along 1 week after we get her & take pics. Please don't ask to have her just to sit on her. I think it's time to ship her to OZ as this just isn't working out. There have been at least 7 guys who have sat on her more than a month without posting pics. All have had 1 reason or another but this is just not in the spirit of a passaround. Pob if you have her please PM me ASAP.

jeffw69

And take some pics of Tits in action!!!

Tits McGee

And take some pics of Tits in action!!!

Like this:

fullsize_3.jpg

Chavezzito

As best I can tell, Pob is the last one to have her. Guys, we have to pass her along 1 week after we get her & take pics. Please don't ask to have her just to sit on her. I think it's time to ship her to OZ as this just isn't working out. There have been at least 7 guys who have sat on her more than a month without posting pics. All have had 1 reason or another but this is just not in the spirit of a passaround. Pob if you have her please PM me ASAP.

I think that mspangl has her, look one page back, Pob sent her to him.

Pob

Yes Tits is in Austria ;) Thanks Markus ;)

Tits McGee

I'm wondering if anyone has heard from mspangl, who is the last to have seen "Tits". It's been 6 weeks now & not 1 picture or word about "Tits". This is not fair to all the others who want her. If you know mspangl please help light a fire & get her moved along or contact me.

mspangl

I've had massive problems with my spine.. There were many days I couldn't even move out the the fkin bed but I don't really wanna excuse myself.

I've talked to Member X and I'm sending it on Monday ( 28th January).. Hope you're cool with that

Tits McGee

Glad to hear you're still with us. Medical issues are all too familiar to many of us. No problem man.

mspangl

I am.. Sorry for causing inconvinience

Tits McGee

It's now been 2 months since "Tits" has been heard from. I've heard Member X has her. Anyone have any ideas as to how to get her moving again? I think she needs to return home or head to OZ right away.

jeffw69
I am.. Sorry for causing inconvinience

Please feel better.