Sign in to follow this  
Tits McGee

"Tits" 111 Passaround Watch Is Back!

cpsurfer

I think she definitely needs to be sent down under...

dejavu157

what is TITS?

P4GTR

WHERE is TITS?

Fixed.

fatarms

what is TITS?

Aww I feel sorry for you :(

:P

It's a PAM111 that belongs to TitsMcGee that is being passed all around the world to be photgraphed on different VIP's wrists with all the different landmarks behind it. Rep world tour, if you will.

Chavezzito

what is TITS?

No, what is another watch :giggle:

Member X

It's now been 2 months since "Tits" has been heard from. I've heard Member X has her. Anyone have any ideas as to how to get her moving again? I think she needs to return home or head to OZ right away.

Hey all,

Just thought I'd check in to say that Tits still has not arrived! :(

Post round here is far from consistent, though - it seems deliveries arrive after 11am but I was woken up at quarter past 7 on Saturday to sign for something :rolleyes:

I will cross my fingers it's just being slow in the system :(

mspangl

I told my dad to send it as registered priority..

The same day he also sent something to Wiz and it arrived safely.. Kinda late but well we had a lot of snow recently :facepalm: .

I'll provide the receipt of the postal office soon..

Member X

I told my dad to send it as registered priority..

The same day he also sent something to Wiz and it arrived safely.. Kinda late but well we had a lot of snow recently :facepalm: .

I'll provide the receipt of the postal office soon..

Cool, okay, cheers! :)

Member X

Hey all! :)

Sorry I've not been around - work has been a bit crazy recently and I have been trying to use the internet less at the weekends to keep 'her indoors' from moaning :rolleyes: lol

Anyway, Tits has arrived! :) But thanks to the careful handling by the postal services we pay so much for, the seconds hand is currently floating around the dial... :rolleyes::facepalm:

Task for this weekend is fixing it so I will hopefully get some pics sorted from the start of next week!

I hope we're all good anyway, I will catch up with forum things later! :)

Tits McGee

OK. No pics, or word from either "Tits" or her current host. The past 3 months have pretty much been a bust out. It's time to send her to OZ. Please PM me ASAP.

Tits McGee

Maybe some peer pressure from the rank & file will get "Tits" back on the road again.

Monty010

Damn shame "Tits" went AWOL.

Really screwed it up for us euro guys.

RichardMiami

Does anyone know how to reach Member X??? Maybe he can check in and give us an update on watch??

TheSav

This was a damn fine and funny thread until the last few pages of nothingness. Send her down under already. Us Aussies will show her a good time.

Member X

Hey all,

Apologies for the fail - work has got a bit mental so I haven't been around much, and I was reluctant to risk opening her up to reattach the seconds hand that arrived floating freely round the dial (thanks, postal services... :rolleyes:) because I didn't want to risk damaging anything. She is now on her way to Chris at 10:10 for surgery!

I did wear it un-wound round the house, though, and the Strap was lovely :)

Tits McGee

"Tits" is headed to (or has already arrived) in California for body & fender work again. After Chris is finished with her she will be off to Oz! It's time to gather together a list of the next victims! Any VIP's in Oz are eligible. PM me your addresses! Remember VIP's only. :titsmcgee:

TheSav

I'll happily take part :)

RichardMiami

(¡ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıl ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ˙˙˙ɯɯɯɯn)

¡¡¡¡¡¡sʇıʇ ɥʇıʍ ʎɐld uɐɔ s,ǝıssnɐ ǝɥʇ ʍou ˙˙oooɥ ooʍ

James.

Has anyone seen tits? Itd be good for her to make an appearance at the Aussie gtg!

TheSav

Ditto. Last i heard she was in for repairs.

James.
:popcorn:

corsa

Tit's pm sent. :boobies:

Tits McGee

She's back! Yes girls she's been rode hard & put away wet more times than a $2 whore in a lumber camp.

I received a strange message last week that our resident whore had surfaced. I didn't believe it at first but lo & behold, the mailman dropped a smelly wet box at my door today and look who showed up! That's right, "Tits" the dirty little whore we've come to love & spooge all over. We had a long discussion during which she related that she's just coming out of a really bad 8 month marriage to a carnival barker out of West Virginia. She left her soon to be ex-husband (Eb) and is looking to head "down under" for a little R&R. She looking to party with our upside down friends in OZ for a couple months so put on your drinking socks & load up on condoms cause here she comes!

OK Ozzies, send me your addresses & contact info. Due to the fact that the Euro's dropped the ball so horrifically, I'm asking for a representative from OZ to somewhat direct her travels as she works her way through the outback. We don't want a repeat of the European tour where she disappeared for weeks at a time with no pics or stories. Remember, the rules are simple. "Tits" arrives at your location for 1 week. During that week we fully expect you to take advantage of her by drinking & carousing with her. Pictures with other ladies of ill repute with her are required, as are other pics of debauchery & carnal sin. Remember, you have one (1) week before you must pass her to the next victim.

Our girl has indeed been rode hard so don't be put off by the little scar she's sporting on her crystal between 11 & 12. No biggie. She got that little scar in a lesbian bar where she started a fight.

LesbianFight.jpg

But, she is wearing some nice brown Dan Migliore panties. Where these came from I have no idea.

Tits004.jpgTits002.jpg

fatarms

Awesome :lol:

Chrisby

Glad to see the whore back :)