Sign in to follow this  
Tits McGee

"Tits" 111 Passaround Watch Is Back!

James.

Tits recently ventured from Sydney to Thailand... the dirty little slut got into a little bit of mischief... she's no longer allowed at certain parts of Patpong rd...

Enjoying the rat race...

temporary_zps8749ed03.jpg

The night begins... bad influence. Changed up onto a Gunny fudge strap for the excursion

temporary_zpse5d87000.jpg

One random little bar/restaurant in Patpong

temporary_zps086c96ac.jpg

If the shoe watch fits...

temporary_zps7c031bf6.jpg

Being a slutty tourist

temporary_zps484829a5.jpg

But she did hook me up with business class seats on the way home. Gotta love the bitch

temporary_zps05fc40c4.jpg

Poor little hoe needed a few palm-slaps to maintain, case is showing a bit of wear as is the dial, but there's life left in the old hag yet!

Where to next???

Mazz

Send it to the middle east

Mystery Shopper

You wouldn't believe it, but I nearly tripped over Tits on my doorstep when I arrived home today. More to follow. :D

P4GTR

You wouldn't believe it, but I nearly tripped over Tits on my doorstep when I arrived home today. More to follow. :D

Wait... Tits, tits? As in.. The actual PAW Tits?

AKA...

IMG_1790.jpg

??? AKA ????

IMG_1785.jpg

Mystery Shopper

She arrived from Sydney via Bangkok. This card was with her. I'll try to find out if she was performing or visiting at the establishment.

002_zps07250921.jpg

She is still a looker

006_zps6a51151e.jpg

She is trying it on already telling me she is impressed by girth and I'm the biggest she has had....

003_zpsb5b2f435.jpg

Tits loves the nightlife and is looking forward to a night out tomorrow night.

008_zps2cf6057c.jpg

James.
:thumbsup:

James.

Did she need a palm slap to get going? I suspect a movement transplant may be required in short order. I'd have obliged but I sold all my spares on HF a few months ago :(

Mystery Shopper

No, she was fine. I just set the time and she is ticking along beautifully.

She is a tight fit on me- surprising with her track record.

I'll take her to the "Garden of Unearthly delights" to see Hughsy tomorrow- she will fit right in. :D

James.

She is, the Migliore strap is a tad short for me too, I changed her up onto a gunny for her time with me but unluckily for you I needed to keep that one for my next incoming watch :P

trailboss99

Send the nasty little bitch north when you southern folk are thru with her. I'l show her some QLD sunshine and feed her a few Bundies.

Tits McGee

Just a reminder to ALWAYS wear a condom & keep her away from small children. In addition, she's quite the bisexual but can stir up a bit of trouble in lesbian bars. Be careful!

LesbianFight.jpg

baruch

Guys im serieus right now: can I please have the honor for tits to be mine guest, please?

Holland Amsterdam?????

Tits McGee

Guys im serieus right now: can I please have the honor for tits to be mine guest, please?

Holland Amsterdam?????

:lmao:

Mystery Shopper

Tits out down the beach......

004_zps94c6c30e.jpg

Mystery Shopper

Baruch- unlikely I'd say.

Well Tits was on her best behaviour when she was here. Mind you, my dealer hadn't come through and I had shipped out a couple of crates of booze as her reputation precedes her. She reminded me of Jenny in Forrest Gump, home to repair and recover. She liked long walks on the beach & dinner in Adelaide's East End.

eastend_zps60940aa9.jpg

She went to the Fringe festival, saw a couple of comedians (Dave Hughes and Heath Franklin) and wanted to do girly things....

photo_zps91c24531.jpg

She mixes with all types. & even saw some of the remnants of the V8 car racing crowd.

check_zpsf0009d78.jpg

My kids learnt a few new words but we had fun. Next stop........ Queensland.

Frazzle

Glad this one is still going around!

trailboss99

Well, I was sitting down enjoying my breakfast this AM when a half dozen hogs thundered to a halt in my drive and tossed a trussed up bint at my feet. The biggest guy, the one wearing a Sgt at Arms patch on his cutoffs says to me "Ya know this bitch?"

"Er, kinda mate" I replied "WTF has she done now?" "Well" he said " she gave five of our prospects the claps, beat up the Prez' old lady, cleaned us outa coke an' near as all hell burned the clubhouse down."

Oh crap I thought to myself, here we go . . .

Fortunately they were just happy to see the back of the dumb little slut and after we had a few beers on the verandah rode away into the distance after telling me to make sure she never came near them again. Yup, Titts has arrived in QLD. At least I'm reasonably sure it's her, I'll tell you for sure when she sobers up and straightens out . . .

RichardMiami

Well, I was sitting down enjoying my breakfast this AM when a half dozen hogs thundered to a halt in my drive and tossed a trussed up bint at my feet. The biggest guy, the one wearing a Sgt at Arms patch on his cutoffs says to me "Ya know this bitch?"

"Er, kinda mate" I replied "WTF has she done now?" "Well" he said " she gave five of our prospects the claps, beat up the Prez' old lady, cleaned us outa coke an' near as all hell burned the clubhouse down."

Fortunately they were just happy to see the back of the dumb little slut and after we had a few beers on the verandah rode away into the distance after telling me to make sure she never came near them again. Yup, Titts has arrived in QLD. At least I'm reasonably sure it's her, I'll tell you for sure when she sobers up and straightens out . . .

tumblr_inline_myygjvO3NI1rssmem.jpg

Tits McGee

She probably stole his fucking camera already.

Minh7410

AHHH I love this idea. Wish I could have had a chance with her. :mfbat:

Frankt8242

Perhaps we should consider an auction on this now that "Tits" has fallen upon hard times...

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=73365

It would be a fitting way to help him through these rough times, in light of his past generosity here...

Just sayin'......

trailboss99

Um, how did you know? I'll be getting it outa hock on Monday. I'm a little busy next door this weekend with da birthday and all.

Tits McGee

You might want to consider sedating her if you have to leave her alone. A half pint of gin & 3 Ambien usually will do the trick for a few hours.

Tits McGee

I'm beginning to wonder what kind of criminal enterprise the whore's got TB in? Where'd you 2 go?

trailboss99

Sorry guys, been a hell of a month here. I'll get some pics up shortly.

Who gets the bint next?