Sign in to follow this  
Tits McGee

"Tits" 111 Passaround Watch Is Back!

DeLaForce
No worries del - I will remove any class and refinement you give her once she gets to Miami! Enjoy! :)

:) I'm sure !

Tits McGee

It appears our little tramp has finally arrived in sunny Florida. Being a veteran stripper she sporting a few gun shot wounds & stretch marks. No worries, "Tits" is comfortable in her own skin. She now staying with delaforce, who I'm told lacks any decency whatsoever. The two of them should get along just fine. "Tits" will then be off to Richard Miami & then P4GTR. Then she's off to the UK. She's pretty warmed up now so lets see some pics guys!

DeLaForce

Tits said hi to Rudy

605bada1.jpg

Then spent the day in the theatre making her debut :)

296d3534.jpg

4ff3cb9d.jpg

0abbdf54.jpg

Just a few quick pics for now :)

RichardMiami

We have very bad news......

The Tits pass around watch arrived in Miami today..... EXCELLENTLY wrapped for shipment - Delaforce had her triple wrapped! Lots of bubble wrap... and yet....

The minute hand is history. :(

I will take her to my watchsmith either today or tomorrow and see what he can do.

CameraZOOM-20120421130942161.jpg

Tits McGee

Our little tramp must have been playing too hard. Richard, let me know what it will take. We might have to send her on a bit of a detour for some in-patient rehab in LA. cls runs the RWG version of "Betty Ford" & I'm sure would open a bed for her.

DeLaForce

Omfg :facepalm:

Does the rest of the watch look ok? Is the movement loose ? Does it still wind?

It was only down the road !!!

I'm so sorry, let me know the costs and I'll reimburse you mate

:(

Tits McGee

Don't worry about it Rick. I planned for something like that to happen. Has nothing to do with you. I knew that sooner or later the post office would throw in a few shots. She's a tough broad. We'll have her back on the road in no time.

jeffw69

Poor tits. :(

RichardMiami

I have no plans to ask for money.

Nuff said

DeLaForce

Just pisses me off when you take precations to avoid these things, ah well just let me know if I can do anything to assist her recovery :)

RichardMiami

FYI... I was just able to check..the watch still winds/sets and runs. It apparently is just the minute hand that went awry.

I will post more on her condition after she is examined by a professional.

P4GTR

Ah man, she's injured? Rich, you not comfortable putting the hand back on the post?

RichardMiami

Ah man, she's injured? Rich, you not comfortable putting the hand back on the post?

ummmmmmmmmmm......... nope. I have NEVER even removed a caseback on a watch. I would not want to learn on this one... better I should experiment with one of my several "canal street" specials.. LOL

10:10 Watch Repair

I might be able to help

RichardMiami

I might be able to help

Thanks CLS.. if my local guy can't handle it I will PM you. It is good to know you are here!

Mystery Shopper

Who knew there were so many Tits friendly watchsmiths out there.

Lets hope he doesn't overlubricate her jewels when he takes off her caseback.

crossbones

That really sucks but seems like a simple fix.

BTW are you a Balarina Delaforce????

RichardMiami

*** BULLETIN *** BULLETIN

Doctors at the Miami Cosmetic Surgery Center for Wayward Watches have indicated that surgery was successfully concluded at 14:50 hours eastern time today. One of the team of surgeons was allegedly overheard to say "She is a tough old broad. She kept asking for Chinese food and tequila even though she was fully sedated. "

Our reporters are attempting to get access, but the Miami paparazzi are crashing the recovery room as we speak. Updates later today.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Tits McGee

That's our girl. She makes Lindsey Lohan look like a schoolgirl!

fatarms

That's our girl. She makes Lindsey Lohan look like a schoolgirl!

And that's not easy to do. Lindsey's face could make a freight train take a dirt road. That chick is beat.

RichardMiami

LATEST NEWS --

Tits made it home, and got a full post-op inspection. The good news - she liked the Chinese hooch I had ready for her (see the pic below). The bad news - she is NOT fully recovered. It would seem that the operation successfully reattached her minute hand, but it is slipping out of position when it is set. I am sending a PM to CLS to find out next steps!

Tits001.jpg

crossbones

Oh no! Please take care of our mistress Chris.

P4GTR

She's obviously in good hands with such a speedy (semi) recovery. Looks like a detour to CLS's neck of the woods might be in the cards afterall. :(

DeLaForce

Poor tits, only took one day with me till she had a breakdown. Hope she's on the mend soon :)

Tits McGee

There was a recent report of a one-legged hooker turning tricks on a corner near Miami Beach. Police picked her up & contacted me & it turned out to be our girl "Tits". I have since sent her off to the "CLS Betty Ford" clinic for some rehab and a peg leg. As soon as doctors release her she'll be back on her way to Richardmiami to continue the rest of her world tour.