deef

Datograph

Silverspeed

My RG datograph says hi.........

The rep is not close to gen, it's 2mm bigger, subdial spacing is off, datewindow inthe wrong place.....all because of the ST19 movement. But if you like a well made rep with a great and reliable movement and a beautiful classical design, then this is a wonderful watch ;)

IMG_4781kopie.png

Patek

But this one does not have the swan neck regulator that is shown at the beginning of the topic. Members lecturing me about this oh..this is not Lemania, this is Seagull S19...., I know that very well. In fact I have written a very short history of Venus 175 and the Chinese air force in a different forum. Please, please, read my question... I am interested to know where I can get a ST19 movement with swan neck regulator in the guise of a Patek Philippe date-moon phase. So, does anybody know? That includes Deef who bought the black dial Lange with a swan neck regulator.

Galactus

Interesting, I have the cheaper version of this watch (the 00 @12) and it does have the swan neck regulator.

Got it last month from Toro.

Only "platinum" trim is left though.

Cheers,

Silverspeed

Well as the OP mentioned in his opening post, he got his Datograph from Mary, aka Watchinternational

Galactus

Here's the actual watch QC

photo4.jpg

Krispee

anyway you look at it this is a very nice looking watch, and pretty reliable too by the reading of it, i guess it depends on whether you want your watches to be close to the genuine......

great buy...

and Lange`s should have a better rep [pun intended], they look like lovely watches.....

Kris

graman

I love this watch.....well bought mate.....would look awesome with a gen croc strap.

Certainly on my list...lovely dress watch.

Baldrick
No idea of strap size, Chris, can only guess it's 22mm, maybe 20mm.

smiley_14-1.gif:..... ask Stevie Wonder, what size the strap is, he can tell Luthier, The Wise One .....another priceless Lutherism.. smiley_14-1.gif

Baldrick
:lol:
why is a lange & sohne so unpopular!? Their watches are so classy!
..... that's oxymoronic....from a guy named Hublot....which is déclassé :B):

Rocnation951

How does it feel cheap? I'm considering buying one with Lemania movement from Marvelous Replicas and if it feels cheap, I will probably reconsider.

rigoletto

What is the thickness of this two watches 00 an XII?

Is Mary have web site to see the price?

I'm not sure the swan neck is working

Edited by rigoletto

Jorge-(WhoreHay)

^^

That's because they don't have anything below 10K$!!!

There are two versions of the Datograph replica, the '00' (as this one) and the 'XII' which is higher quality but a few mm wider.

Their lowest-price watch is the Saxonia, which starts at $18,000. Some of their most elaborate watches with complications may run well above $175,000.00 and one of their Tourbillion is priced at over $300,000.00, built after order is placed. That's why a good replica is hard to find...

dly02

No idea of strap size, Chris, can only guess it's 22mm, maybe 20mm.

Anyway, strap must go.

facepalm.gif

LMAO. Beautiful watch. I'm interested in the market for a similar style, but this Datograph is definitely catching my eye.

Kal-el

ohh this is nice, congrats :)

deef

Still wearing this watch a ton. Have it on a plain black leather strap for now. Didn't buy it for the accuracy compared to the gen. I've never met anyone would have even seen a Gen of this, I get a lot of compliments on it though.

It was on special when I got it from WI and I had to have it. No problems so far. It is the 39mm version. And I'm not the one to ask what kind of movement is in it. But it keeps amazing time, chrono still works and is used regularly.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

brentj516

SS who did you et that band from??

dilingeri

Awesome watch.

Been stocking the RG version.

But i only see one version Around 300€

tomo

100% classy watch, and so under the radar to non-watch enthusiasts! LOVE IT!

marre

Anyone knows where the 39mm version can be found?

I think I've checked all the TD's and can only find the 42mm. Would be very helpful, thank you.

Lt.Timewalker

There is no 39mm version, at time of writing.

cufflink
There is no 39mm version, at time of writing.

Maybe the 21j version is, but that's not the better option.

ag69

I just picked up Datograph Chrono with the Ven75 movement. The dial is 42mm. I've seen folks post that the strap size is a 20 mm and I've seen posts where they are saying it's a 22mm strap size. Can someone please tell me what the strap size is for this one?

d4nn4ts

I just picked up Datograph Chrono with the Ven75 movement. The dial is 42mm. I've seen folks post that the strap size is a 20 mm and I've seen posts where they are saying it's a 22mm strap size. Can someone please tell me what the strap size is for this one?

+1

Majwilliams0308

Someone on RWI posted it's a 22mm/18mm strap. He just measured it.

Cleebeauregard

Majwilliams, you're responding to a thread that's almost 2 years old...