Sign in to follow this  
zmann1217

Anyone purchased from swissking.net

Gazillionaire
I have an LV bag for this asswipe!

:rofl:

Nisv

Welcome to RWG Zmann.

I hope you don't take the banter all to seriously, in fact, feel free to give some of it back ;)

Mazz had some really sound advice there, as there's virtually tons of scam sites out there, the safe thing here would be to just stick to the trusted dealers on board

and you're home free.

If you order anything from them (Swissking) chances are that you'll end up with something either way overpriced, or less than advertised, or simply nothing at all.

If the watch you're looking for is repped then our trusted dealers can get it for you :)

Mrjeffrogers

Sheesh you guys are rough.. Take it easy! I thought this sight was supposed to be helpful so people don't get ripped off.

I'm glad no one bit my head off when I first joined.

I'm just sayin....

Gazillionaire

Sheesh you guys are rough.. Take it easy! I thought this sight was supposed to be helpful so people don't get ripped off.

I'm glad no one bit my head off when I first joined.

I'm just sayin....

Actually Jeff if you read it there were only helpful answers or non offensive jokes until he called everyone a bunch of asses, then the natives turned ;)

Mrjeffrogers

Yeah I guess it did go over the top after that. It was just light teasing before that..

Hey man if you want something good quality and quick and easy then order from josh at perfect clones. That's what I did and I am very happy so far. Most people will tell you that he drop ships but for a noob like me and you...who cares as long as it is quality

Gazillionaire

Yeah I guess it did go over the top after that. It was just light teasing before that..

Hey man if you want something good quality and quick and easy then order from josh at perfect clones. That's what I did and I am very happy so far. Most people will tell you that he drop ships but for a noob like me and you...who cares as long as it is quality

Yeah Josh is ok, but as a member of this forum you're better off with Mary,MR and Toro though, as they are TD's here, so any probs and the Mods can help, plus they do the QC themselves which is more reassuring.

Gazillionaire

lol and who you calling Noob I've been here over 2 months and have 1600 posts, 2 of which aren't about boobs or banter! I'm positively a F**king expert in the field of Horology!! :lmao:

Mrjeffrogers

Lol funny. Wow I didn't realize you were on here for only 2 mos!! I just saw that. You seem like a veteran like luthier

Crazy ain't it..

Gazillionaire

Lol funny. Wow I didn't realize you were on here for only 2 mos!! I just saw that. You seem like a veteran like luthier

Crazy ain't it..

lol I hope Luth doesn't see this he'll go apeshit!! :lmao:

Luthier

Is it an insult to Luthier or praise to Gaz?

:D

Luthier

Crazy ain't it..

lol I hope Luth doesn't see this he'll go apeshit!! :lmao:

Hopeless hope, mate, Rep. Police Chief is always loooookin'

:P

Mrjeffrogers

Yeh luthier is hardcore.. I like him though

diegosaenz

There should be a rule about asking this kind of questions while being your first post too.

sm1rf

While I understand the general response from the forum and the humour that usually goes with it, I think it is somewhat counter productive and only serves to entertain the regulars who are used to being flamed or flaming themselves.

For the mods it would be useful if perhaps Noobs could be forced to read the new members advice threads before being granted permission to post.

Just a thought.

Nisv

While I understand the general response from the forum and the humour that usually goes with it, I think it is somewhat counter productive and only serves to entertain the regulars who are used to being flamed or flaming themselves.

For the mods it would be useful if perhaps Noobs could be forced to read the new members advice threads before being granted permission to post.

Just a thought.

That's what I did prior to posting my first thread.

Didn't help much :D

Luthier

I offered it long time ago - mandatory reading of a few threads, like "10 lies about replicas", TD list, warnings, etc. Nobody listened. Now we suffering.

:(

Luthier

I offered it long time ago - mandatory reading of a few threads, like "10 lies about replicas", TD list, warnings, etc. Nobody listened. Now we suffering.

:(

P.S. Maybe, somebody should write one post that would cover all noobs Qs, and make it "A must to read" before posting?

opus9

nah..nothing to do with noobs...it's coming up to full moon.. Aggression always goes up here around full moon time..look at some of the comments today!

When it's full moon the nutters come to play....:popcorn:

robznet

Thanks I think I will stick to buying the real thing you guys are a bunch of asses.

I'll just add my comment - bugger%20off.gif

deef

If someone starts one of these threads they should be sent straight to the Gulag to help work out some of the dumbass.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

morris133

As a newbie please excuse me if this sounds naive but how does Swiss king have over 300 videos on youtube of what appears to be nice reps. Or are they the real thing.

How do they pull this off?

Of course I will avoid them like the plague but just looking for some insight into the scammers world.

Luthier

Scammers use many ways to extract your money, mate. Vidieo - just one of the ways.

morris133

Well that scammer is top notch...if there is such a thing.

The effort could be spend actually making a good rep.

SecretAgentMan

This site has stock photos of its Rolex watches...........& at the price they are selling them, probably safe to call them a scammer site.................

Luthier

Well that scammer is top notch...if there is such a thing.

The effort could be spend actually making a good rep.

Dealers don't make replicas. Factories do.