Sign in to follow this  
nerostorm

Newbi from Sydney Australia

cpsurfer

Welcome from the Gold Coast...

schmooze

Welcome from Adelaide Nerostorm. Greenhats spot on with regards to the punctuation and grammar queens here. I lost count how many times i was picked up for using dangling modifiers and split infinitives in my sentences. Google Nicholas Hacko a Sydney fine watch dealer, he conducts a few step by step movement reconstructions and has some great detailed images of Gens.

Greenhat

schmooze , glad you agree mate , but if you do as i do like speak straight as you see it (and to the point) and not from a script or reading from a book or taking at least 5 hours to write up a long winded missive just to make a simple post and to score browinie points of other members! well crack on but us mature members would regard that as drivel

Hang on it's the mature members who been writing it maybe i should get out my thesaurus book now and agian

better us spell check from now on

Edited by Greenhat

shandroid

Typical fucking Pom... Always whining... Our ancestors left a shitload of ocean between Britain and us, but not enough to escape the persistent banter of the perpetually-whinging-pom!!!

:P

Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shandroid

Oh, and welcome! :-)

schmooze

schmooze , glad you agree mate , but if you do as i do like speak straight as you see it (and to the point) and not from a script or reading from a book or taking at least 5 hours to write up a long winded missive just to make a simple posts and to sore browinie points of other members! well crack on but us mature members would regard that as drivel

Hang on it's the mature members who been writing it maybe i should get out my thesaurus book now and agian

I think some have what is referred to as Illusory Superiority complex, a cognitive bias that causes people to overestimate their positive qualities and to underestimate their negative qualities, relative to others. Either that or they're just plain old sesquipedalians ;)

But it's a great forum for a laugh, oh and to discuss rep watches.

I know, I know, never start a sentence with "but"

Greenhat

But i gotta say u strung that along well ,Top marks for the long words

Greenhat

and very polysyllabic ,i say

offshore

Typical fucking Pom... Always whining... Our ancestors left a shitload of ocean between Britain and us, but not enough to escape the persistent banter of the perpetually-whinging-pom!!!

:P

Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi!!!!!!

However we always know when another plane load of Poms arrive.

When the captain shuts down the engines, you still hear the whining! :)

Happy Australia Day ( In advance) from the Gold Coast.

O/S

Greenhat

Looks like some one just opened an Old 1970s christmas cracker