Sign in to follow this  
Member X

What replica watches are available?

Member X

Hello new person!

This thread needs to be read in conjunction with:

- the Trusted Dealer thread http://www.replica-w...hp?showtopic=60

- the buying Guidelines thread http://www.replica-w...?showtopic=2073

- and the links in the 'Welcoming the Noobs' thread http://www.replica-w...?showtopic=7456

but I thought I would post a couple of links that may be usefu!

Although the following are not Trusted Dealers on this particular forum, they are trusted on its 'sister' forum, www.Replica-Watch.info/vb and you are therefore able to register on that forum also and receive admin support on there should something go wrong if you do use them. These dealers generally keep an up-to-date website/photo account as they tend to be aimed more at the non-forum buyer who wants to pay by credit card and hasn't bought a replica before, whereas the Trusted Dealers on here tend not to update their sites so often because they are too busy sending us watches we've seen on the forum and have asked them to get for us :lol:

So, if you are new and have no idea what is available on the replica market (or if you're not new but just want something to browse through!) check these links out for pictures of what is out there:

Trevor's photo account: http://trevorwatch.v.yupoo.com/

TrustyTime's photo account: http://trustytime.imgur.com/

TrustyTime video account: http://vimeo.com/tru...ideos/sort:date

To reiterate, these are not Trusted Dealers on this forum - I suggest using them as tools to see what you like, to understand what is out there, then you can email our Trusted Dealers with a picture and or link of what you have seen and want to buy ;)

If anyone knows any others, post 'em up! :)

scope

Good idea x! Have you ever bought a watch from Swiss World?

Gazillionaire

Who has the best sub? ;)

cpsurfer

I think Luthier needs to handle this one.

Luthier

No, thanks, my English isn't perfect.

X, you mentioned Trevor, but not Josh???

I'm against ANY dropshippers, I support small dealers, not a Cartel, but we should be fair and honest. Josh is way better, than Trevor, according to their feedbacks. And you forgot to add, that they're dropshippers, i.e. - zero quality control.

Everything else is fine, and I vote for making this post a mandatory read before signing up.

Member X

I agree on the dropshippers front, but these links are just pretty useful for having a look round at what's available without having to spend hours clicking back and forth through website pages! :)

Luthier

Agree 100%. I use Josh's website almost every day, to see, what's new, or what size this or that watch is, etc. Nothing wrong with it.

cobn

No, thanks, my English isn't perfect.

X, you mentioned Trevor, but not Josh???

I'm against ANY dropshippers, I support small dealers, not a Cartel, but we should be fair and honest. Josh is way better, than Trevor, according to their feedbacks. And you forgot to add, that they're dropshippers, i.e. - zero quality control.

Everything else is fine, and I vote for making this post a mandatory read before signing up.

Hmm.. i've ordered a Submariner No-Date from Trevor and communication was awesome! really fast answers, QC Pics and shipping was also very fast, even if i ordered on december 25th. okay, its dropshipping but after payment, he send me QC pics and ask if i want it, there was a small issue on the dial so i told him and he found/got me another watch. so no hassle on this one.

Crusader

Well Member X... thanks a lot, like I don't spend enough time browsing through the sites, you add more :D

Just jokin', very helpfull, especially for the new folk :)

Luthier

Cob, I know many members, who bought tons of great watches from Josh and Trevor, with no hassles, no problems. And I also know tons who got DOA or faulty watches from Cartel. Yes, they fix the problem quite fast - you ship watch back, you pay for it, you got new watch, that, probably, will be perfect (sometimes not), and you lost extra money, and few weeks/months of time. And yes, their prices are higher. And Trevor has much more negative feedbacks, than Josh/Andrew. But again - my main reason not to buy from Cartel is - I prefer to support small dealers, perfectly knowing, how hard they work, earning much less, than Cartel.

cobn

You are definetly right Luth, i was a bit wobbly (?) after my order. i should have read the feedback section from trevor over at rwi. like you said, some say thumbs up, other down. but looks like i was lucky this time. rep-starter may stick with our trusted dealer.

loved to deal with rob, sadly hes gone forever :(

btw: you've got mail!

Pihlippe

This yupoo page can also be used.

Here you can find just about anything that has come as a rep, I believe. :)

kwatch

Great post! I surf the pictures to see what I want to add to my collection next and then just e-mail one of the TD's I like to use from this forum and presto! I get a superb service and a fine looking watch....

pollux1

It would be great to have the OP as a sticky for noobs to read.

Luthier

Not just sticky, but mandatory.