Sign in to follow this  
katcher

Newbie from Singapore

katcher

Hi all,

This forum is fantastic and extremely informative. Thank you!

Just ordered hublot big bang from Andrew and it was great.

Am now looking for hublot stainless steel 38mm automatic. Any ideas where I can find one. Seems like most of the trusted dealers only carry it in quartz... Also looking for Cartier santos 100 38mm stainless steel, but got confused at all the different models offered. Can someone just narrow down which is the one I should go for, but not the $1500 one.

greg_r

With the Cartier, you want the so-called "ultimate" version that sells for something between $350 and $400 dependent on where you get it from. Frighteningly close to gen - this is mine.

cartiersantos-050711.JPG

Welcome to RWG :)

Mazz

Hi Katcher

Welcome to the Nuthouse.................Be sure to visit the Museum but before you've eaten something.

But seriously do your research first and if you still confused ask away most of us here are helpful

Mazz

katcher

Wow, that looks great. May I ask where and who you got it from? I have been looking at the ultimate versions in time shop, perfect clones and Asiakrono. Seems like Asia krono is the priciest. Out of these 3, who would you recommend?

Any ideas about the hublot?

katcher
Hi Katcher

Welcome to the Nuthouse.................Be sure to visit the Museum but before you've eaten something.

But seriously do your research first and if you still confused ask away most of us here are helpful

Mazz

Thanks.. I am so thankful to have found this website, have learned so much over the past week...

greg_r

Wow, that looks great. May I ask where and who you got it from? I have been looking at the ultimate versions in time shop, perfect clones and Asiakrono. Seems like Asia krono is the priciest. Out of these 3, who would you recommend?

Any ideas about the hublot?

Of those three, I'd buy from Perfect Clones. TS and AskaKrono are best for cheapies.

Having said that, I'd personally recommend that you try MReplica or ToroBravo (obviously after CNY is over). Their personal service is worth having, IMHO.

Mine came from one of our best dealers, Robert, but sadly he passed away last month :(

Nisv

Hi Katcher, welcome :)

katcher

Oh sorry to hear that. I was wondering why his forum was closed cos i've been reading that lots of people got their watches from Robert...

I wasn't able to find the Cartier watch in MR or torobravo though.

Perfect clones offers a movement option of either Nickel plated Swiss sw200 2824 25j 28800bph or nickel plated Swiss eta 2824 25j 28800bph... Is there a difference?

http://www.1-pc8838.com/cars00088bk-santos-ssle-white-swiss-2824-p-8914.html

Here is the link.

Cyril_Clunge

Welcome mate, unless you're the arse previously known as Tissotman in which case bugger off and die :D

Mazz

Send them a Pm they might be able to source it for you.

greg_r

Oh sorry to hear that. I was wondering why his forum was closed cos i've been reading that lots of people got their watches from Robert...

Perfect clones offers a movement option of either Nickel plated Swiss sw200 2824 25j 28800bph or nickel plated Swiss eta 2824 25j 28800bph... Is there a difference?

http://www.1-pc8838....824-p-8914.html

Here is the link.

Go for the sw200 (the first one). It's a sellita movement and is more likely to be new and in good condition (there's a lot of refurbished etas around at the moment).

The thing you have to bear in mind about some dealers is that they don't necessarily list everything they have on their websites (and in other instances - notably timesshop - they can't always supply everything they list).

Most of the dealers that offer a more personal service will actually source the watch for you - just send MReplica or Toro a photo of what you want (from Josh's site if necessary) and they'll see what they can do for you.

katcher
Welcome mate, unless you're the arse previously known as Tissotman in which case bugger off and die :D

Nope not tissotman or whoever that is....

katcher

Alright great, I'll do that once the holidays are over and see which I end up getting.....

Del

Hello and welcome! :thumbsup2:

jeffw69

Welcome to the Home for Wayward Young Boys.

HWG

welcome to one of the coolest forums on the internet... lock up your credit cards!

Gazillionaire

Welcome, Enjoy your time here :thumbsup2:

Buds

Welcome to the forums :)

katcher

If any of you come across any info on where to find the hublot 38mm automatic stainless steel, please please let me know...

Thanks for all your help in advance!!!!!;)

Gazillionaire
Welcome to the Home for Wayward Young Boys.

Is that what your advertising your home as these days? Hmmmm :callspolice: :lol:

katcher

Can someone tell me What is the difference between 18k plated gold and 14k wrapped gold? I was looking at the Rolex submariner and got extremely confused. Which lasts longer?

Sorry if this has been asked before.....