Sign in to follow this  
buyingmytime

Big Hello and Thank You to Current Members

buyingmytime

Hi All,

I joined this forum a little while ago and needless to say, I have become HOOKED. At first all I was looking for was a reputable seller of a Longines Master Collection Moonphase and now, well, you all have turned me into a PAM addict :)

Honestly when I first started browsing all of the repped watches, I saw the Panerai and thought to myself "who even likes those? Why does it have that piece covering the crown?" (well I didn't really saw 'crown' because I didnt know the name at that point, but you get it.

Anyways, since starting I've already picked up a few PAM253 (favorite so far), PAM111 with SS band, PAM048 (my first because I was wary of the 44mm), the Longines Master Moonphase, and a BR123 (died 1 day after Mary left for CNY). I've been beyond satisfied with all of the watches, except for the BR123 which is currently the only A21J movement.

Thank you all, especially the moderators, for forming this site and putting all of this useful information in one place. Looking forward to purchasing more after CNY and posting some photos soon. Thanks!

Edited by buyingmytime

diegosaenz

Welcome! If you get a chance, post some pics of your watches!

Buds

Welcome to the forums :)

No need to thank me personally, I'm well paid for my contributions by onze :)

Mystery Shopper

Glad you are having fun!

5 watches in 11 days on the forum- a sprinter rather than a marathoner hmmm :lol:

buyingmytime

I promise I will! I left my good camera at the office, so I can't this weekend. Also forgot to mention I ordered a MM64 yesterday from Jackson - really looking forward to a PVD look on the PAM.

pollux1

Damn good to have you here mate! I bet the Breitling bug bites next :D