Sign in to follow this  
bluebasil

what to do - I used to want a Tag Heuer Silverstone

bluebasil

Before I came here and started researching I used to want a Tag Heuer Silverstone. Then I started to look around the TD sites a little and I thought maybe I wanted a Tag Heuer Monaco. In blue. With orange hands. Turns out, as you all probably know, that there are not really good reps available for either. The Silverstone replicas I have seen have a crown on each side which is totally wrong.

Then, then I discovered PAM. I'd never heard of them before but I love the look of them.

Then I found that Silix has some really cheap Tag reps, they have a blue Monaco that looks OK.

I just don't know what to buy but I want something NOW. I'll probably end up with a PAM and the Tag I was originally looking for eventually, I just don't know which order to do it in.

rtsai

my first rep was a pam! haha i relaly really like the way it looks :D

markturnr

I've got a brown Silverstone and a white Silverstone from Robert. Both $99 cheapie quartz, but the brown is pretty stunning and makes it into the rotation regularly. Dial has a nize bronze shine and the brown perforated drivers strap is perfect. I just need a classic Porsche to go with it.

James.

just get both.

You'll end up with a PAM eventually anyway. don't fight it.