Seeya,

MD

houndoggie
Hello all,

I have been lurking for a while.

Has anyone bought from manbushijie.com?

Seeya,

MD

I haven't, though it looks like some good savings could be had if you did some group buys.

Member X

I think I've looked at this site before - a nightmare to navigate round, isn't it? lol

I've not ordered anything but the prices seem pretty good.

mad dawg

They get good reviews on other forums.

The range is the attraction for me. Prices seem pretty normal.

Think I will stick with Tat until I have one of everything from his range.

MD

KeNnY

I know that this is old topic, but I have recently bought from him PAM homage with Power reverse dial (Sea-gull movement) and it is on the way to me now :lol: actually it is waiting to be accepted at customs (today) so I will receive it next week :D prices are dramatically lower, when you register.. Also bought from him an Parnis quartz boat style watch from ebay (auction, won for 40€, nice price !), so the seller is legit.. only downfall is the communication. Not even hesitated replied to my questions :rofl: well we will see, I will do review when the watch will arrive.

greg_r

They're relatively okay, but after-sales service is questionable. In future I would recommend you stick to Jackson Tse or Getat. Much more reliable in general.

KeNnY

I have recently made an transaction also with Jackson Tse, and the communication was great ! Made an order from an picture, wanted boat style quartz parnis 50 mm white dial :popcorn: before making order from manbushijie, I have checked the jackson site, but he didn't had particular model of pam with seagull automatic movement what I have ordered from manbushijie. Also from reading other forums, manbushijie after sale, was not problem, at least no bad comments were written.. Well but my first bad comment is, weak communication ! :D we will see how the watch will be.

Member X

Jackson can usually get Parnis watches or other homage watches, so drop him an email! :yoda:

KeNnY
Jackson can usually get Parnis watches or other homage watches, so drop him an email! :lol:

Yes I have dropped him an email :D regarding the Parnis I have made an order 2 days ago, and for the PAM, he said he don't have particular model with requested movement ;) so that is why I ordered from Manbushjie

PGL

Sorry to bump this up but I belong to another watch forum (from Spain) that gets the 30% off for wholesales (even though user may order ten or twelve per week) and quality is usually very good... there are some exception but in general he delivers very good quality material for very little money if you compare.

I have like ten or so Marina Militares bought from him and two divers GMT and only have one complaint with one of the divers GMT... one of the lume dots fell off... but all the watches work perfectly.

greg_r

Sure - he's reasonable. I still feel that there are better homage dealers out there, however.

KeNnY

I can also put some line again. I will maybe put a video of unboxing soon. Well for me, i think it will be last buy from him ? Well Jackson have the same stuff, and he can speak better english. Another thing, manbushijie now post things trough china post and not HK post. What does it mean ? well if you are from EU, nothing, maybe only some days more for delivery. If you are from USA, the package will go by ship (at least I think it will go). Other thing, on the last package I have ordered, he gave me a quite quality Monthblanc pen replica, really it is great. As for the watch, he gave me different strap colour that I have ordered. But here is his the answer for my email, regarding the strap

Manbushijie: "OH,MY GOD.We delivered false black strap, we had brown strap."

Me:"Oh :lol: so somebody from your workers have made an mistake ? Will you please

sent me an brown strap ? Thank you for your kindness. Best regards"

Manbushijie:"ok,no problem"

Me:"Thank you very much.The address is the same, as I have ordered the watch:xxxxxx. Thank you again or your kindness."

Manbushijie:"ok,thank you".

So this was 11 days ago, so we will see if it eventually came (brown strap) and maybe again with some pen :blowup:

As for the review, I will write more, why I have starting to evaluate another purchases from manbushijie.

bigbossa

I have bought from them before and unfortunately the watch I got developed a problem they offered a refund saying the watch I had ordered was sold out...dunno.

I think I would use Jackson personally

reprage

I stay clear just because they have " Man Bush " in the domain. hahahah

Nah , prices look good

Carlo

Just got my first watch from them. Although my first orders went wrong because of some defect package.

I decided to give it another chance. First time I chose for airmail (cheaper), the second time I chose EMS, that seemed more reliable.

After confirmation of my payement, I received the tracking nr for EMS. Every time I was trying to check, I gotted an error.

After 12 days I send an e mail to our friend Gong Wei.

Well it seems I was a bit to impatient, because the same day DHL had been at my door. Meanwhile I had received an answer from Gong Wei telling me that EMS was not able to deliver in the Netherlands, so he send it by DHL.

Now the most important part, the watch...

I can't say nothing else then it's really a beautiful watch and I'm sure a lot more will follow!

SSTEEL

Sorry, I understand this is an old thread, but..

Just been looking at this site, found out about it on WUS, and there's loads of submariner type automatic watches on there for as little as $76. 40mm case, ceramic bezel inserts etc etc.

Question to you good people is, have any of you purchased one of these subs from this site and tried to franken it with reps, or Rolex parts? Just curious, because the prices are so good, I feel like experimenting, but if your experiences are not positive, I won't waste my time.

57104.jpg

Edited by SSTEEL

bklynboy

Buying experience was fine but no experience modding

replicastuff

Bought from them before Parnis watches are ok, smooth transaction.

SSTEEL

Cheers, I may dabble, and experiment :)

onzenuub

No.

JohnPilot

I have bought from him last week a submersible homage and a few straps they left King Kong today.

SSTEEL

Cheers guys, certainly going to lok into modding one of their subs.

JohnPilot

Absolutely stunning. I never heard of manbushije before. Than in a post of one of the green fraction I read about him and ordered a watch and two straps on the 4th of march.

I got it this morning. Regular King Kong Airmail.

Unbelievable.

Indigo38
Regular King Kong Airmail.

:hehehe: