Sign in to follow this  
Del

PAM 243L and Migliorestraps combo - photo shoot!

torobravo

Very nice pictorial. How do you find the dots on the bezel?

Del

In what respect? They seem ok to me. The 15, 30 and 45 dots are fairly well lined up - perhaps the 15 is out a fraction but it's not noticeable when wearing it. :)

grb

One of the few I'm not sure about, but this is a cracking combination Del. The light tent's working nicely

torobravo

In what respect? They seem ok to me. The 15, 30 and 45 dots are fairly well lined up - perhaps the 15 is out a fraction but it's not noticeable when wearing it. :)

I was reading some issues about dots felling off easily, and as they are not with screw just in one piece, than it needs to be glued. That´s why I was asking.

Del

I was reading some issues about dots felling off easily, and as they are not with screw just in one piece, than it needs to be glued. That´s why I was asking.

Ah, I see. That's worrying! So far, mine have been ok so I will keep my fingers crossed! :D

Cheers mate. :thumbsup2: