Sign in to follow this  
sam77

what should i do? i make WU payment on the 25th and now i have to change the receiver name ? 6 days after ?

sam77

hey guys

i place an order on puretime on the 25th and i just receive an email from them , they said i have to change the receiver name because they have a problem and they cannot collect payment

so i have to go to western union and change receiver name Does anybody knows if this is easy?

thank you

greg_r

puretime :facepalm:

RichardMiami

It is very simple to do. I had to do it last month on a major fund transfer, and it was simple. I had made a mistake on the first name/last name. They were backwards. Do you have the original forms you used for the WU transfer? Be sure to bring them to change the name.

sam77

well i normally order from mary or mr but they are not available and i couldnt resist the wait............

i may just collect the money back since they cannot collect

and wait for the MARY that i love...

sam77

It is very simple to do. I had to do it last month on a major fund transfer, and it was simple. I had made a mistake on the first name/last name. They were backwards. Do you have the original forms you used for the WU transfer? Be sure to bring them to change the name.

i do .....thank you now i can sleep

i hope mary is back soon :sad:

Luthier

:rofl:

sam77

ok today i went to WU and they refund the money with a check and i re-send payment to the new receiver

i cant wait to have that 127e from the noob factory........ Mr Creme De La Creme's

next 243L from the noob factory :dingleberry-nemesis:

torobravo

Probably the guy who should have picked up the cash went for vacation, it´s not easy with Western Union, you should cancel the payment and make a new one. Not sure if it´s worth that 5% discount to pay by WU

sam77

Probably the guy who should have picked up the cash went for vacation, it´s not easy with Western Union, you should cancel the payment and make a new one. Not sure if it´s worth that 5% discount to pay by WU

thank you toro i did hummm

am gonna check your items thank you