Sign in to follow this  
LHOOQ

Vacheron Constantin Overseas "Deep Stream" : Review

DFH

Excellent review and a beauty of a watch that I had not paid much attention to previously!! Great job and nice addition to your collection!

Cheers! :clap:

machiavegli

LHOOQ--

Missed this excellent review when you posted it. What a great review of a stunning watch, nice work.

-Mach

diegosaenz

Agreed! Great review, thanks!

SB56667

Great pics, great review, and a fascinating watch that I'm sure is going to get all kinds of attention. Enjoy! :thumbsup:

yawn

very nice review, hopefully there will be a V2

YoungGPS

Great review of very nice watch! Thanks for sharing.

reficul

Great watch. With this on the wrist and without a gen to compare next to next, it looks great to me even though I used to own a gen big date chronograph.

Lev

One of the most fascinating things about this forum is the mere fact that those posting reviews can make the review incredibly interesting to read and on par with a film review by the most renown critics. Up until now I had no idea that was possible in terms of watch reviews and the photos to support the review. Very fine watch and analysis and lovely, detailed photo work!

black263

I thought I had my fill of pretty watches, but................................

plankton

Great watch, great review!

Harry1234

I know this is an old topic but watches like these deserve to be talked about! It is an absolute beauty and the first time I've come across this brand before. Congratulations on your ownership of such an exquisite piece.

Thanks for taking the time to share and provide a detailed review. I'm adding this to the list of next purchases after I receive my TC!

LHOOQ

Thanks for the resurrection! I hadn't seen the last two years of comments, for some reason.

Thanks for the very nice feedback, everyone! Still waiting for the factories to take another look at the VCO, unfortunately.

UmpaHimself

Thanks for the resurrection! I hadn't seen the last two years of comments, for some reason.

Thanks for the very nice feedback, everyone! Still waiting for the factories to take another look at the VCO, unfortunately.

One of the great members on these boards, LHOOQ! You know the watch gods have blessed you when he posts a review :D

Also, check out all the celebs on page 1. Ahhh, the good ol' days. Before half those guys were mods :lol:

Edit: Damn... I miss DFH. Did he go all gen PAM or what?

Edited by UmpaHimself

murphy2para

Even flawed it's a break from the norm I'd get one !!

qwerty1992

Superb review and definitely very informative! Added to my list of VC to own. hopefully our TDs will have these soon!

four2016

Why can't I see these pictures?