Sign in to follow this  
landwomble

payment: sending cash / western union

andy66

any update on pt and the cash/wu only thing yet?????

greg_r

I've not heard anything - and I hope that the member involved has decided to take his business elsewhere.

Given that we don't have a relationship as such with PT (he's not one of our forum dealers and was only on our list due to recommendations from others), I've taken the decision to remove him from our Trusted Dealer list for the time being. We will be monitoring feedback elsewhere and will review this decision at some point in the future.

andy66

I've not heard anything - and I hope that the member involved has decided to take his business elsewhere.

Given that we don't have a relationship as such with PT (he's not one of our forum dealers and was only on our list due to recommendations from others), I've taken the decision to remove him from our Trusted Dealer list for the time being. We will be monitoring feedback elsewhere and will review this decision at some point in the future.

i was gonna get my po off him,dont know why but gut instinct stopped me and i went with robert.hes seems to of been pretty inactive on other forums lately but for someone with such rave reviews its strange.

greg_r

Smart move imho - even without this recent issue, PT was always a little expensive

andy66

it was wierd aswell cos i only found robert when i read a thread about someone starting a pp investigation on pwc cos his watches hadnt turned up.i read roberts replies and liked what he had to say so i looked at the amount of business he did and the amount of GOOD feedback and it was a no brainer and im so glad i did order from him.

it turned out the lad had totally jumped the gun and he got his watches,was VERY happy with them and did the big appology.

greg_r

Update: from a couple of reports elsewhere, it seems that dazzaling69 is not the only person having this issue with PT. I would guess from what I've read that PT is having paypal issues.