Sign in to follow this  
RJDamage

Introducinggggg.. in the snowy and cold Dutch corner...

RJDamage

RJDAMAGE!..

Hi guys and girls.. but mostley guys.. i guess.. My name is RJ and im from Holland..

I aint new to the rep world but i know there are alot.. well.. ALOT! of scammers in the world ..and now I joined this lovely community full of .. whatever yall wanna call yourselfs... I have the idea i found like a save haven. quite nice! .. love the site and it helped me alot..

Between now and a few weeks I want to buy a Breitling Bentley 6.75 rep from one of the trusted salesmen over here. The only thing i want to know (since i found out there are a few dutchies in our mids)... how is customs? cause I know some places where they can deliver a nice kick in the groin..

I hope some people can tell me about customs and what not.. But besides that.. im happy to be here my digital friends..

Ga met god...

RJ.

Mazz

Welcome aboard

From what I understand is that customs for you is a real bitch, you will need to use a dealer that tranships.

Don't forget to visit the museum to see what not to buy.

Mazz

NCRich

Welcome! Have fun!

Caliper

Welcome!

Nisv

Hi RJ, welcome :)

Cyril_Clunge

Hi mate, welcome to the forum.

Leigh

Hello

Amit

Mazz make a great point.

customs in your part of the world is notoriously harsh.

Choose a dealer that will tran ship via UK for you, most tend to do this

RJDamage

Yeah.. with drugs and hookers there's no problem over here.. but men, when it comes to something send from overseas they are harsh indeed.. and when they find out you trying to import counterfeit goods the whole shit stream will open up on me..

Offcourse its part of the game.. getting caught and wot not.. you win some you lose some.. but if there's a way to avoid maximum risk i take it!..

But thanks for the input guys!, cheers!

ron76

Welkom from Venlo.

ONLY use regular registered airmail, have had no probs sofa.

Best way to go is transshipping thru UK, some dealers offer this option and there are ofcourse some UK members that are willing to do so .

onzenuub

Welcome from me. Order your watch with one of the sellers who ship from within UK. By doing this you will avoid problems with customs. Other way is to travel to China and get one yourself. When travelling back to The Netherlands it's allowed to bring 3 rep watches into The Netherlands.

RJDamage

Thank you very much guys for your inputs.. I contacted Narikaa with a request.. I hope he does requests and can get a hold of one for me.

onzenuub

Thank you very much guys for your inputs.. I contacted Narikaa with a request.. I hope he does requests and can get a hold of one for me.

If you requested for a rep watch Narikaa will help you, if you requested a blow job he will not help you.

Dr Yan

Welcome friend, say goodbye to your money :D

RJDamage

If you requested for a rep watch Narikaa will help you, if you requested a blow job he will not help you.

I requested both ectually .... I said i would pay good money so maybe he still bites...

onzenuub

I requested both ectually .... I said i would pay good money so maybe he still bites...

I hope for your sake he will not bite :rofl:

guami007

Welcome to the forum. Just a pet peeve of mine but to each his own and that is that biting is no good under these circumstances. Just keep it simple.

One more thing...we like pictures of hookers from time to time.

robznet

Welcome to the forum RJ!