Sign in to follow this  
r3dstar

www.replicawatchshop.co.uk

r3dstar

Hi,

I'd like to bring www.replicawatchshop.co.uk to everyones attention. I nearly brought a watch from them before I found this forum and ordered from a TD.

I did a bit of research on them. The owner is on the linkedin website and I found FreeIndex review.

They didn't have the watch that I wanted so I emailed them and after a few emails were exchanged they added a PO 42mm orange bezel to thier website with a price tag of £119.

Has anyone ever heard of / used this company, or have I dodged a bullet?

Edit: This post is intended to show the lengths that a scam site will go to get you're money. Stick to the Trusted Dealers on this forum.

Edited by r3dstar

Nisv

Never heard of em.

Just stick to our TD:s, I think you did dodge a bullet there :thumbsup2:

torobravo

I cannot see any good watches on that website

Luthier

Noobs must be banned or gulaged for such a posts.

r3dstar

Cuz when you popped out ya mom you were a walking talking rep expert? :) Just trying to be helpful for any other Noob who comes along as this particular site was not listed in the scam forum. Gulaging sounds horrible, please don't do that!

torobravo

Cuz when you popped out ya mom you were a walking talking rep expert? :) Just trying to be helpful for any other Noob who comes along as this particular site was not listed in the scam forum. Gulaging sounds horrible, please don't do that!

No, but seriously it´s confusing. Some new members might buy from there and get burned. I think we are not at that level...

AAA quality watches, come on

r3dstar

No, but seriously it´s confusing. Some new members might buy from there and get burned. I think we are not at that level...

AAA quality watches, come on

Ok seriously I was trying to highlight the fact that when I'd done some digging the company seemed legit. But I had the foresight to look else where (here). I was trying to contribute to the forum as it's saved me getting ripped off and introduced me to a list of TD's like yourself. In fact I've been looking at the PAM 005 for begginers on your site, something I would not be able to do without this forum. Sorry for any confusion caused I didn't just want to be a lurker!

Luthier

We didn't ask for your help, we don't need it, mate. Also, it mean you didn't do your homework, i.e. - didn't read threads here for a while, otherwise you'd know - such a crap is not welcomed here, we have our Trusted Dealers, and not looking for any other "dealers" or sites.

P.SW. Your apologies accepted, I hope you'll read more, and know more.

r3dstar

I have edited my original post and removed links to make it less confusing.

Luthier

I just visited this website. What the crap they "sell"... No any description, just the pic. of gen. watch, and price. 100% scammers.

myaz

Cuz when you popped out ya mom you were a walking talking rep expert? :) Gulaging sounds horrible, please don't do that!

Don't worry about the gulag :o . It's for bonafide offenders.

Nevertheless, there is a rumor that he did pop out a talking rep expert. Didn't do the walking part 'til a little later. :giggle:

That would account for how he was able to amass the considerable knowledge he has. Seriously, learn a lot from him you will.

Mrjeffrogers

Don't mess with luthier or I'll kick your ass

r3dstar
Don't mess with luthier or I'll kick your ass

Get your tongue out of his arse. I've read your posts and mine are a carbon copy! We all have to start somewhere.

greg_r

Well known scammers, I'm afraid. Heard a lot of bad stuff about 'em. Unfortunately, the scammers outnumber the good guys by a very large margin indeed.

Truth be told, a very large proportion of the old hands here have either had a narrow escape like you or have been scammed. Ultimately that's why this place is here. Glad to hear you didn't get caught - welcome to RWG :D

Ignore my friend Luthier. He makes a habit of getting out of the bed on the wrong side EVERY FUCKING MORNING.... ;)

Luth: mate, if you don't have anything civil to say to a newb, try keeping your trap shut, huh?

roberto

I used to work with a guy called Ian Ross, I specifically recall he used to scratch his nuts an awful lot, it was most off putting.

No thanks needed for this weighty thread contribution.