Sign in to follow this  
onzenuub

The big list of Chinese scammers

greg_r
hello all,

I know that everybody here should buy only from trusted sellers. Me personally have recently made transaction with manbushije, and mostly I have bought watches only from ebay. But now I am in search of Parnis watch - boat style with white dial - 50 mm - and with mineral glass toned to blue color. Now here is my question. There are a lot of scammers out side. I have found one site, where they have got my watch, what I am looking for. The site is called luxury-kingdom. Here is the link ****mod removed link**** I would like this watch. They are not in scammers list. They accept paying with paypal. But something is wrong here. They also sell replicas, but they have different dns addresses, witch is making this site like not so reliable. What do you think ?

If you can help me, find my watch, you can send me PM. I have searched jackson site, but he doesn't have what I am searching. SO now I am in search :lmao:

Thank you

Jackson Tse can supply any watch that Parnis make. You'll find their info in the dealer section - if he doesn't have what you're looking for, email him. If he can't get it, it probably doesn't exist...

By the way - don't trust the scammer list to be up to date. We can't possibly keep up with all the scam sites out there, so don't even try. If a site isn't on the trusted list, assume it's a scam...

KeNnY

greg_r thanks, will then try to e-mail him :lmao: scammers are nasty, so I am glad that there is some forum like this. Thank you for your help all.

onzenuub
greg_r thanks, will then try to e-mail him :lmao: scammers are nasty, so I am glad that there is some forum like this. Thank you for your help all.

You're welcome.

case510
Found this one on the internet. The list was produced by Chris, got his approval to replicate. And I've filled it in from other scam pages on the web. It is certainly not complete, so if you know one that is a scammer for sure, just let me know and he will be placed on the list.

The list is from 0 to e. Who knows whether it has a continue? I wanted to check these two sites www.repswatches.com and www.moscowstore.com as they have some watches I could not find elsewhere

greg_r

case: stick to the trusted dealers, mate. Check here for the list: http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...hp?showforum=67

If it's available, one of those guys will be able to get it at a sensible price.

NO scam list is ever going to be that useful as new sites pop up all the time. The chances are that if you see a watch that none of our trusted dealers can get, it doesn't exist and you're being scammed... A lot of less reputable sites will sucker you in with a photo of the real thing, take your money and send you nothing. Both of the sites you mention look very dodgy indeed - questionable descriptions, watches that are not available as reps plus others that are overpriced by 50% or more. Avoid!

Fuckwit!

www.ideepthroatexhaustpipesfornickles.com accept paypal,welcome to order!

ban-hamster.jpg

SirDomino

Does anyone know anything about

Admin Edit: Scam site URL removed.

I didn't see them on the list so I figured I would mention it.

I have no personal experience with them, just ran across it.

Razie
Anyone heard of this one? www.selling-watches.com

thx

This is one of the scams site, i have checked with my scams list... definitely avoid IT!!!

DenGNNJ

What happens if there's a dealer on the list that is not a scammer? I purchased from SwissExpert and actually got a fine watch and great service. His prices are admittedly more that other sites, but when I received my Rolex Day-Date he also sent it with a Rolex box, tag, papers, pillow, that folding cloth thingy, and a cleaning cloth eventhough the listing didn't specify it would come that way.

...and yes, I used the word 'thingy' in a sentence.

D

dingle
What happens if there's a dealer on the list that is not a scammer? I purchased from SwissExpert and actually got a fine watch and great service. His prices are admittedly more that other sites, but when I received my Rolex Day-Date he also sent it with a Rolex box, tag, papers, pillow, that folding cloth thingy, and a cleaning cloth eventhough the listing didn't specify it would come that way.

D

Lucky you were.........:notworthy:

once in a while you will get what you actually ordered, but more often than not, they send you a piece of shit watch. As you try to return it , the communication will cease and join a forum such as this people do....

onzenuub

D

Lucky you were.........:notworthy:

once in a while you will get what you actually ordered, but more often than not, they send you a piece of shit watch. As you try to return it , the communication will cease and join a forum such as this people do....

They send shit and a watch??? Are those scam companies runned by monkeys???

DenGNNJ

D

Lucky you were.........:D

They send shit and a watch??? Are those scam companies runned by monkeys???

You're right I was lucky - that purchase was before I joined the forums. I'm going to stick with the trusted dealers only ... there's plenty of them so there's no reason not to.

SteveA

Anyone heard of watch009.com ? Legit or scam ?

greg_r

Steve: seriously, stick to the trusted dealers list.

There are thousands of scam sites out there with new ones popping up almost daily. We cannot possibly keep track of all of them. However, the scammers outnumber the good ones by a factor of at least 99 to 1.

The dealers we have here are people who have been proven to be reliable. Between them they can obtain ANY rep available. If there's a watch you see listed on another site that one of our dealers cannot get, you're being scammed.

SteveA

Thanks Greg I will take your advice.

PGL

Wow... I am in awe after reading that list on the first post. Who knew there could be so many scam sites... Thanks for the heads up!

Egidio

May I add another scam dealer, please. In the days before I was a Nob, I was a Great Big Nob. I don't buy any more from dealers not on the Trust List, since joining this site. Thanks to all the hard working people here. But before I knew of the existence of RWG, I bought a watch from: www.oidv.com also known as : www.krza.com. They had listed a PAM 076 so I bought it, only to be told they did not have stock of that watch. I asked for my money back, but they said I could have the following watch in place of the PAM:

admin edit - link to scam site removed.

I agreed, but instead of getting the above waych I got a cheaper model Patek WITH ONE HAND (THE HOUR HAND WAS MISSING). LOL

I pointed this out to them when I got the one handed watch, but guess what? They said that if I bought another watch from them, then they would ship both the Original Patek and the next watch I paid for. I smelt a RAT. Not trusting them to have in stock what they listed, I exchanged at least 20 emails with them to finally narrow down what they had in stock. They advertise a million watches, but I guess they have only about a dozen in stock. Having finally reached agreement on a second watch, I went to their site which is a nightmare to navigate. Took out my Visa. Followed all the instructions carefully. Pressed "Pay" then after about 60 got some Chinese gibberish, and no conformation email that payment had been made. I tell my sad tail of woe, so that others may not be duped by these scammers and not be a Nob like me.

greg_r

krza are well known as scammers. It's worth trying to see if you can get that visa charge reversed.

Cytheria

D

Lucky you were.........:yoda:

I don't know, I've been just as wary of these supposed scam lists as I have about actual scam websites. Seems to me that people make these lists to try to eliminate competition, not really for the "good of mankind". One of the sites on the list, precisionreplicas.com, I have bought four watches from them, all on separate occasions, and they were all as described. One of them broke pretty soon, but they handled the shipping costs back to them and then back to me, so it was fine.

The main sites I avoid are any with numbers in their URLs, Chinese love using numbers for some reason (their damn QQ messenger).

greg_r

Cytheria:

Agreed. As I've said elsewhere, the scam list is really only here because it helps Google find it - scammer lists are inherently worthless, what IS valuable is a listing of trusted dealers - which is something you will find elsewhere on this site.

As for avoiding sites with numbers in their URLs, sorry but that's the silliest idea I've heard in a long while...

Cytheria
Cytheria:

Agreed. As I've said elsewhere, the scam list is really only here because it helps Google find it - scammer lists are inherently worthless, what IS valuable is a listing of trusted dealers - which is something you will find elsewhere on this site.

As for avoiding sites with numbers in their URLs, sorry but that's the silliest idea I've heard in a long while...

Lol, yeah it probably is a silly idea. Probably just as bad as my other idea about checking Alexa rank of a replica watch website as a factor of its authenticity, because if it gets such good traffic, then if it was a scam site then all those many unhappy customers would definitely expose it.

greg_r
:rofl:

spirreal

Hi,

Anyone heard of a site called, Paiget? http://www.looking2011.com They claim to have replica Solar/Atomic Casio Pathfinders. I'm wondering what the chance of them actually being Solar/Atomic. Thanks for your help.

Dave

tekilla

Hello from a newbie,

Firstly - hope this is the right thread to ask this on, but does anyone have any knowledge of;

www.nice-cheap-watch.com ?

I've found this Tag Monaco on there that I like but not even sure if it was one that Tag themselves ever released;

Tag Monaco

Thanks,

JB

flottiglia
Hello from a newbie,

Firstly - hope this is the right thread to ask this on, but does anyone have any knowledge of;

www.nice-cheap-watch.com ?

I've found this Tag Monaco on there that I like but not even sure if it was one that Tag themselves ever released;

Tag Monaco

Thanks,

JB

Hi mate,you might have got more viewings the general discussion section.

I have a feeling someone got skinned on this site recently,nice-cheap-watch.com just sounds like a scam site name to be honest!

Stick to the TD's on here,they can get you anything thats available and prices won't differ much.

The Monaco on the link is pretty expensive at £88 GBP even if you did get the watch and didn't lose your money!

Marys website (Watch International) has the quartz Gulf Monacos for about £50 /$90

Link here:

http://www.watch-international.com/index.p...amp;cPath=12_17

Mary is a TD and a good bet for newbies to the hobby,contact her via her email in the TD section.If you don't see what you want on the website ask her and she will find what you want.