GC

The Devil Is In The Details... Panerai mini Egi

GC

First off, i would like to say a super big THANK YOU to GBOGH! This watch was a gift out of the blue, it just showed up on my doorstep with a little note. So this shoot is special, it's one of the ways i can say thank you apart from words. And if you are on top of things, you have also seen the GBOGH pay it forward EVENT where you can win a watch, also a little way of saying thank you to GBOGH.

So here are the pics... before everyone holds hands and starts getting a bit teary eyed :)

btw: this watch was originaly sourced from Mary @WatchInternational. And here is the sales thread for those wanting one http://www.replica-w...showtopic=22853

(see Mary even if i don't buy it from you directly, I still get my watches from you!) :)

2b292a45.jpg

be8105b6.jpg

d195b7b9.jpg

f35bd08f.jpg

fed16797.jpg

6b8cdb29.jpg

e19455d0.jpg

a19e48fe.jpg

c9cdfdc2.jpg

60cbe65b.jpg

Thanks for letting me share

and of course a thank you to GBOGH!

Cyril_Clunge

Stunning as usual.

guami007

Was itchy to see these.

Unmatched as always.

10:10 Watch Repair

this thread is worthless without words explaining how you took the pics.

Del

Great pics as usual GC! You could make a 15 year old, beaten up Timex look good mate! ;)

I actually really like the watch too - it's even nicer than I first thought when I saw it in Mary's listing a while back.

Congrats! :thumbsup2:

GC

Great pics as usual GC! You could make a 15 year old, beaten up Timex look good mate! ;)

I actually really like the watch too - it's even nicer than I first thought when I saw it in Mary's listing a while back.

Congrats! :thumbsup2:

Go for it Del... @47mm it still wears smaller than the Luminor 47mm watches. Even nicer is the 21j movt doesn't make that horrible sound like most do, you know the zzzzzzzz . I'm doubting it's a 21j, but that's what they say. It's as quiet as a 28** movt.

Rav747

Damn. Fantastic gesture, watch and pics.

str8

Damn. Fantastic gesture, watch and pics.

+1 ... great bunch of guys only found here :)

greg_r

Great watch and superb pics, GC. I still love mine - although I wish it had the updated back (the back on mine proclaims it to be a regatta... :rolleyes: )

Mystery Shopper

Congrats to GC for the outstanding (as always) pics, watch and the pay it forward thread. :clap::thumbsup2:

Congrats also to GBOGH for the gift!

GC

Thank you fellas for the super kind comments, they are always appreciated and I am trully humbled.

After wearing this watch a few days, I have to say even though it's a 47mm it wears smaller than the typical 47mm Luminors. It's super comfortable and has a wrist presence like no other PAM. Honestly I would not have thought I would have been able to pull this watch off, but it's perfect in every way.

greg_r

hmm - for me it wears a little larger than a Fiddy, not smaller, but whatever :P

GC

hmm - for me it wears a little larger than a Fiddy, not smaller, but whatever :P

We'll have to agree to disagree... I actually think it wears smaller than my 194 (but I should have mentioned that I'm comparing it to the 47mm Submersible... nope i'm sticking to my story, it wears smaller than my Radiomir cali dial ... i just checked).

gB.

Outstanding work as always GC. Incredible talent mate. Thank you for taking the time to do this. :D

GC