Sign in to follow this  
gB.

New Tudor Heritage

gB.
From Perpetuelle:

"Tudor Heritage Black Bay “Big Crown” (Ref. 79220R)

by Kyle Stults on February 16, 2012

Share9 Pinit

Don’t you just love leaks? Seems this one started South of the Equator, but now that you see it here, consider the new Tudor Heritage Black Bay Ref. 79220R 99% official now — though you’ll have to wait until Baselworld 2012 (March) for the “official’ nod. Unlike its big brother Rolex, Tudor has been having some fun in recent years with its Heritage collection (remember 2010′s Tudor Heritage Chrono?) and this seems to be a continuation of the same spirit. Unfortunately I am not a big Rolex/Tudor fan and so can’t really get in to the nuance of this “heritage” piece — try Rolex Passion Report (Philipp Stahl’s great blog — same guy behind the Rolex HTE watches) or Rolex Forums (or R-l-x.de or other foreign language sites) for more informed and spirited discussion of this piece. As for me, I’m just here to let you know that it’s coming, and here’s what it looks like:

9b5770ec.jpg

41mm steel case, “Big Crown”, gilt dial, “snowflake” hands, convex glass, automatic mechanical movement, on bracelet or leather strap with folding clasp, additional fabric strap with buckle (pictured)

tudor_art_93_728x485.jpg

I think this is more accurate color:

tudorheritageblackbayso.jpg

I1LK2.jpg

6c9V6.jpg

Looks nice.. but not sure if I like the red.

:popcorn:

Chiquita Fanjita

Ohhhhh I like that a lot!

Member X

I like that a lot, bar the weird red crown tube!