Sign in to follow this  
Frazzle

Where to go UK to refinish my Omega

Frazzle

Hi guys my Gen Omega Seamaster needs some attention.

I haven't had it serviced for 3 years now and it's working just fine but the bracelet and bezel are showing signs of wear.

I used to take it to a guy in Grays market near bond street for a service and refinish for £80 but he now wants £120 plus £40 for refinishing and can do nothing about the bezel.

The bezel is marked at '20', probably when I collapsed or was rugby tackled suing my stag do.

Photos for reference

70ee88e8.jpg

f158b07a.jpg

ab61f2c8.jpg

97a9a6ff.jpg

ShiroTenshi

Off topic here:

as an omega noob, to which watch of which year does the happy feet logo applies to?

dalboy

Off topic here:

as an omega noob, to which watch of which year does the happy feet logo applies to?

Search button............... :picard:

Miracle

Place in west end lane mate west hampsted turn right out off station think he might be able to help you or three was a guy that only dealt with omega in old street

Frazzle
Off topic here:

Definitely doesn't apply to this watch. It's a gen, just check the placement of the release valve of you don't believe me lol

Place in west end lane mate west hampsted turn right out off station think he might be able to help you or three was a guy that only dealt with omega in old street

Thanks mate will look him up, don't work far from him either.

ShiroTenshi
Off topic here:

Definitely doesn't apply to this watch. It's a gen, just check the placement of the release valve of you don't believe me lol

Yea I know its a gen :) thats why the question of when the transformation took place hits me.

mianos

It's going to be hard to beat the price, it's a labour intensive task, maybe send it over to kenny in Slovakia.

Frazzle

Just found a place up which will service, clean and refinish for £78 www.watchdoctor.co.uk

Amit

Seems too cheap for a proper service on a gen omega IMO.