Sign in to follow this  
landwomble

spare pins for PO bracelet?

landwomble

Being the hamfisted hoon that I am, I bent a couple of pins removing links from my Narikaa Planet Ocean. I need a couple of spares - these are the sort where there's a liner in the link, and the pin is a straight pin.

Can anyone tell me where I can get a couple of replacements from? Went to a watch shop today and they were insisting on getting gen Omega parts ordered and I didn't like to say it was a rep.

Are these a standard pin shape/size?

I'm in the UK...

sconehead
Being the hamfisted hoon that I am, I bent a couple of pins removing links from my Narikaa Planet Ocean. I need a couple of spares - these are the sort where there's a liner in the link, and the pin is a straight pin.

Can anyone tell me where I can get a couple of replacements from? Went to a watch shop today and they were insisting on getting gen Omega parts ordered and I didn't like to say it was a rep.

I'm in the UK...

Piano wire?

landwomble

I'm in the UK...

Piano wire?

Too bendy, I'd imagine. I *think* that most strap pins are kind of standard-ish, and if I know what spec to order most watchsmiths could sort me out. Just a bit nervy of turning up with a rep at a watch repair place. Some are a bit funny about it - what I'd like is someone to give me a description so I could just order a few...

andy66

how many do you need mate??ive got one you can have.pm me your address if you want it and ill post it to you.

hang on...ive got two cos theres one still in the link.

if you want em let me know.

andy

andy66

i posted those pins to you yesterday mate,hope theyre ok.

landwomble
i posted those pins to you yesterday mate,hope theyre ok.

You sir, are a gent. Arrived today, and they're perfect. Thanks very much indeed for this, let me know if there's anything I can do to return the favour!

(I should have a few links left over when I'm finished if anyone else needs them?)

andy66

no problem,anytime. :clap:

greg_r

This is the sort of thing that makes the board worthwhile. Good stuff! :clap:

pollux1

Bloody good stuff lads! :clap:

AllergyDoc
:Hug:

landwomble
:Hug:

GROUP HUG!

trailboss99