Sign in to follow this  
logomaniac

Need help finding a legitimate site to buy a replica watch.

logomaniac

My name is Mark, I am a retail daytrader, single full-time father of an 8 year old boy, and a PhD candidate in French and German philosophy. I joined this forum because I would like to have a couple quality replicas, and need advice on which sites to visit.

Thanks

Miracle

TD MATE LOOK DOWN

Balad1

Check out our trusted dealer posting.

jeffw69

welcome to the forum!

On the main page of the forum, to the right hand side, there is a link Trusted Dealers, can't miss it!

King

Trusted Dealers will hook you up.

(and welcome to the nuthouse, BTW ...)

robznet

Do your research on here my friend, our TDs (trusted dealers) are the way to go. Take your time and have fun!

Nuthouse.jpg

Cyril_Clunge

Hi Mark, welcome to RWG. Have a look at the Trusted Dealer section for, well, trusted dealers :)

Spend a good while reading the threads here, particularly those aimed at beginners and do your research before diving in and making a purchase. Be warned, once you have the first rep in your hands the madness and addiction starts!

bubbaa

Welcome! be warned, once you start, there's no going back. Glad we have a philosopher on our side. :giggle:

morris133
Hi Mark, welcome to RWG. Have a look at the Trusted Dealer section for, well, trusted dealers :)

Be warned, once you have the first rep in your hands the madness and addiction starts!

He's not kidding. I've been on the forum now a month and I have 4 reps. And two more coming.

Run, run far away

No really welcome. Best thing to do is to poke around a bit to get a feel. Read the feedback section in each of the trusted dealer (TD) section. It will give you a good feel for what's out there.

And most definitely follow the wrist check. You get some great pics of the reps these guys have...and have, and have.

wolfpacker

I've been involved in a lot of addictive hobbies (golf, auto detailing, etc.) and none have had the power of collecting reps. I'm like morris133, I've been here around a month and I've bought 6 and have 2 more on the way. Best advice has already been mentioned here...read, read, read, and then read some more. Much to learn here from some very knowledgable guys.

Edited by wolfpacker

Wardy

Yea....and its "Wolfpacker's" FAULT I am here also.....its addicting, cant stay away.. Lots of good info here and lots more laid back, also good info over at RWI and lots of used rep's for sale in the members section.

James.

I wuold've though Luth would be all over this guy...

bronco bullit

Welcome aboard :pirate:

nuker

What a nice introduction :D

Welcome aboard !! I'm sure you'll stay here for a long time ;)

Cyril_Clunge
I wuold've though Luth would be all over this guy...

It appears that Luthier has taken up yoga. Or caring for orphaned small furry animals. He hasn't savaged a noob for ages!

Mazz

Hi mate

Welcome aboard

Like so many others here have stated stick with our trusted dealers they are "trusted" for a reason.

Be sure to read alot a good place to start is the stickies in the new member section.

Dr Yan

What they said !

jenny

I have noticed one, SCAM,it is new and it functions well. You can see it.

Edited by RichardMiami
scam URL removed

James.

Woah, necro-scam!

Rockzz22

Hello and welcome

BentleySharp

I have noticed one, SCAM,it is new and it functions well. You can see it.

nice one RichardMiami. Edited, Down, and Member banned in under 2 minutes. Keep up the good work. :)

oh and Welcome OP to the forum.

Daywatch

Hi and welcome to the forum. Addictive and expensive hobby You chose:) 270-440 or more plus shipping for the quality You seek. Don´t go for less. As first purchase take any of the expensive ones You like with one of the TD´s and than take Your time reading and waiting and choosing and reading and searching... for the next couple.... and the next.... and the next:) Happy hunting