Sign in to follow this  
Tiderback

Anyone who's made a purchase living in th U.S.

dingle

I've had 2 letters from customs already....I hope this will not be the third.....

:fuck:

What do the letters say?

customspg1.jpg

customspg2.jpg

jzambido

Scary...

fatarms

Your item has been processed through our sort facility in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 10:35 pm on March 12, 2012.

Same boat here. Yeah, it's gonna be a while... :lol:

It's been a week with no update to the status, still says the same thing. Time to panic yet? :dunno:

trailboss99

Maybe not. if there are a few in the same boat that points to a hold up rather than a seizure.

Could be they misplaced an airtainer from GZ somewhere.

dingle

Your item has been processed through our sort facility in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 10:35 pm on March 12, 2012.

It's been a week with no update to the status, still says the same thing. Time to panic yet? :dunno:

not yet mate.....who did you order yours from?

fatarms

This one is a cheapie from Silix, so I mean I won't be too upset if it doesn't show. It's only my second rep, so I'm not sure what to think when it comes to shipping times. I had one from marvellousreplica that made it here in 7 days. I know that's pretty unheard of, and even I didn't expect it that quickly. I have a DSSD from Mary and Rochest that landed in the US today and has been handed over to customs according to the update this morning. I'd be more uset if that one doesn't make it.

dingle

This one is a cheapie from Silix, so I mean I won't be too upset if it doesn't show. It's only my second rep, so I'm not sure what to think when it comes to shipping times. I had one from marvellousreplica that made it here in 7 days. I know that's pretty unheard of, and even I didn't expect it that quickly. I have a DSSD from Mary and Rochest that landed in the US today and has been handed over to customs according to the update this morning. I'd be more uset if that one doesn't make it.

depending on the dealer, they have some disclaimers concerning custom issues that may come in use..........l would wait another week and lets see what happens

Tiderback

Good news! I checked on the USPS tracking sight today and my package has arrived at my local PO.

dingle

my went from NY to delivered.....total time 15 days. :dingleberry-nemesis:

Diego_UK

I've had 2 letters from customs already....I hope this will not be the third.....

Wait, is that some kind of three strikes rule? As in, have three items seized by customs, get locked up? Or do you just not want to lose a third watch to them?

dingle

Wait, is that some kind of three strikes rule? As in, have three items seized by customs, get locked up? Or do you just not want to lose a third watch to them?

Just did not want to loose another one.........

Niles

Is this common, or is it very rare?

fatarms

Mine still has the same status update. Meanwhile, I ordered one from Mary/Rochest two days later, he forgot to send it until March 17, and now that one is already sitting at the post office to be picked up tomorrow (got the notice today March 21). That beats the one week delivery time from MR.

Mary/Rochest sent theirs via International Express Mail and it went through Chicago. According to the tracking on the Silix one, it was sent via Registered Mail and it's stuck in NYC. Maybe NYC is slower, but from what I read, Registered Mail is one of the slowest ways to send anything because it has to be confirmed everywhere it goes.

Diego_UK

Aww man, I'm sorry to hear that you've lost so many watches. :/

On the plus side, your avatar is easily the best one I've seen on any forum ever, so there's that. :thumbsup:

dingle

Aww man, I'm sorry to hear that you've lost so many watches. :/

On the plus side, your avatar is easily the best one I've seen on any forum ever, so there's that. :thumbsup:

:D

bigga12

Anyone facing a "handed over to customs" USA issue? It has been roughly 3 days now it has been sitting in Customs

dingle

Anyone facing a "handed over to customs" USA issue? It has been roughly 3 days now it has been sitting in Customs

that is a typical response. Hopefully will be out in a few days :)