Sign in to follow this  
ameet

ROLEX DAYTONA COSMOGRAF IN EVE ROSE GOLD.

ameet

hi ,

im interested in buying a rolex daytona in eves rosegold . i want a aaa replica with all the markings etc etched rolex crown under the crystal etc. i saw one on trustytime.com but andrew mentioned that in the genuine the case is slightly thinner.

can any one suggest a 1:1 replica and where can i order from .

thanks

amit

Nisv

:lol:

Welcome to the forum Amit :)

Good luck in your quest ;)

Crusader

So many hunters for swiss grade reps lately.... :lol:

You are member for quite some time now, so you had the time to read and realised there is no 1:1 rep, just pick your dealer and then decide on the watch.

Lord Flashheart

Hi Amit :wave: good luck, I have had much advice here.

jeffw69
:lol:

greg_r

hi ,

im interested in buying a rolex daytona in eves rosegold . i want a aaa replica with all the markings etc etched rolex crown under the crystal etc. i saw one on trustytime.com but andrew mentioned that in the genuine the case is slightly thinner.

thanks

amit

The case in the gen is thinner because the movement used in the rep is deeper than the gen Rolex movement. No way around that. The only 1:1 daytona is made by Rolex themselves.

Worth bearing in mind, also, that the rep of the modern Daytona is not the most reliable watch around - the modifications required to the movement to put the seconds subdial @ 6 causes a lot of drag - and, ultimately, reliability problems. The vintage versions with secs@9 are a lot more reliable, but may not be what you want.

Welcome to RWG - spend some time reading the site, there's a lot of useful info here that will make choosing a watch a lot less risky :)

Rav747

Contact Jackie! She has it for sure and on sale with additional 30% with western union payment. She also offers great after sales bjs. Errrrrr.... I mean communications.

ameet

hi ,

thanks

amit

The case in the gen is thinner because the movement used in the rep is deeper than the gen Rolex movement. No way around that. The only 1:1 daytona is made by Rolex themselves.

Worth bearing in mind, also, that the rep of the modern Daytona is not the most reliable watch around - the modifications required to the movement to put the seconds subdial @ 6 causes a lot of drag - and, ultimately, reliability problems. The vintage versions with secs@9 are a lot more reliable, but may not be what you want.

Welcome to RWG - spend some time reading the site, there's a lot of useful info here that will make choosing a watch a lot less risky :)

thanks so much for the kind info u gave me . i liked a watch on trusty time.com by andrew so in two minds to get it or not

ameet

Contact Jackie! She has it for sure and on sale with additional 30% with western union payment. She also offers great after sales bjs. Errrrrr.... I mean communications.

who is jackie ? im not too sure how to contact her. can u give me a link

nuker

who is jackie ? im not too sure how to contact her. can u give me a link

:lol: Jackie is local star, you can find her in GULAG there she have vacation now..and don't shy to ask for extra services ;)

Balad1

Before you buy from anyone contact them first and be sure the rep you want is still available and you find out the current price.

I don't believe Trusty Time is one of our trusted dealers, even though be might be on another board.

I highly recommend Mary and Rochest with Watch International, one of our premier dealers.

Luthier

C'mon, guys... Maybe a guy really want Daytona but knows shit about it.

Ameet, go read a few threads in "new members Introduction",it will help a lot.

nuker

Wow Luth, what happened with you? :D Can't recognize you at all...so kind, calm and peaceful, did u finally smoked some pot? :D

Luthier

Nope. Just this noob is not arrogant, and didn't ask "Hey, you, gimme right direction!"

ameet

Nope. Just this noob is not arrogant, and didn't ask "Hey, you, gimme right direction!"

thank u once again

yes true , thanks for hte suggestion and ur correct have no knowledge about daytona

jeffw69

Hi Ameet, welcome.

Plenty of info found at the link in my signature.

Jeff

seclark007

Ok, stranger, what have you done to our George??!!

:rofl:

ameet

Hi Ameet, welcome.

Plenty of info found at the link in my signature.

Jeff

thank u once again , i have been trough all thelink listed , i think they r very useful , helpful and informative. lot of thing i learnt :) thanks once again .

i already own a hublot rose gold evolution but that has a balck rubber strap , i wanted a full gold strap watch hence thought ill buy a replica rolex as i have already spent a bomb on the hublot.

Ok, stranger, what have you done to our George??!!

:rofl:

hahah nothing really , he is kind to me ! and im greatful for that!

Chiquita Fanjita

I bought a A7750 version pre-serviced from the late Robert for my brother-in-law, and it is a gorgeous looking watch.

Like others have said, I'm sure Mary & Rochest will be able to source you one and TBH I don't think anyone is going to notice the difference in the case against the gen.

Here's a pic of my brother-in-laws when it arrived.

IMG-20111226-00496.jpg

sam77

Watch international have it

[email protected]

Ask for what you want and nothing else

Easy peazy .....

JayZed

I just emailed watch international about a Rolex Daytona and they advised me against buying it. He said they can get it but the movement was unreliable.

Luthier

True. But some of our members wear Tonas for years, without any problems. And if you'll service it with graphite lubrication - it will serve you for a loooong time.

ameet

I bought a A7750 version pre-serviced from the late Robert for my brother-in-law, and it is a gorgeous looking watch.

Like others have said, I'm sure Mary & Rochest will be able to source you one and TBH I don't think anyone is going to notice the difference in the case against the gen.

Here's a pic of my brother-in-laws when it arrived.

IMG-20111226-00496.jpg

omg thats so beautiful, actually u cant tell the difference. how long since u have had it for and , does the gold poilsh wear off or stays intact ??