Looks a lot like this one with today's tie (for Dave, who loves my ties):

2-20-08001.jpg

oscarmadfish

looking good :thumbsup:

greg_r

Love the GMT, Doc - always have.

I've been wearing my Fiddy today

pam127_1.jpg

Not posting the wristie because I'm sick of looking at that damned sweater and it's too dark to take another shot right now...... :thumbsup:

SliceMaster

OK Doc I will post my new Daytona TT here aswell :nana:

dsc06599xo4.jpg

greg_r

lol - nice one SliceMaster :nana:

Demsey

OK this 'dude' transposed this post from last week's wrist thread. I'm really out of touch contributing in any constructive manner with regard to the genre. Like, years.

Well, I do not own this watch any longer, but if I did, I would wear it today to show solidarity to "Luthier", a man who knows what a good watch is!

9d32b335_50328.jpg

But, until this moment I had still been wearing my LV, then RA mentioned leather 'flight jacket'. 42 degrees @ S.L. today, finally "flight jacket" weather here in FLA......................I went to the safe and dug out my PO Chrono..................

eb9d9215_39312.jpg

Has Doc posted here today? Hmm, still early morning in Cali. He may not know the DOW is up 3%. Today I suggest he go 'big';

today3.jpg

That's 'class' gentlemen.

AllergyDoc

HighFlyingClive gave me hell for that outfit.

arty909

pam127_1.jpg

Not posting the wristie because I'm sick of looking at that damned sweater and it's too dark to take another shot right now...... :rofl:

Greg, you're killing me. My fantasy 47mm PAM is in transit from Andrew, as I type- and I'm wondering if I will even like it due to the size. I'm already wishing I had ordered it with a tan strap like yours, instead of black. We'll see... might turn out to be one of my faves (?). Cheers, Arty

greg_r

Not posting the wristie because I'm sick of looking at that damned sweater and it's too dark to take another shot right now...... :)

Greg, you're killing me. My fantasy 47mm PAM is in transit from Andrew, as I type- and I'm wondering if I will even like it due to the size. I'm already wishing I had ordered it with a tan strap like yours, instead of black. We'll see... might turn out to be one of my faves (?). Cheers, Arty

I wasn't sure I'd get on with the size either, but it has become one of my favourite watches. Very comfortable (the strap is real good) and just feels 'right' somehow...

Here's what I'm wearing today:

apwrist.jpg

greg_r

Wednesday: Brequet (not on this strap any more - it's now on a brown croco w/deployant)

br_3868_wrist.jpg

AllergyDoc
DSCF0498_DXO.jpg

Demsey
Wednesday: Brequet (not on this strap any more - it's now on a brown croco w/deployant)

br_3868_wrist.jpg

Mmmmmmmmmmmm, linen dial.

DSCF0498_DXO.jpg

Mmmmmmmmmmmm, linen.

Back to this;

LV.jpg

I don't see me participating much in these. You guys change watches as often as people (with incontinence) change their underwear.

Guest dave123

Hard to get interested in wrist pic threads,i agree.

I'm wearing a super avenger,big surprise huh.....

:P

SliceMaster

OK Doc since you started it I had to bring out mine aswell spec. since the bloody sun finally came out today :P :D

nyasoliga002an5.jpg

greg_r
I don't see me participating much in these. You guys change watches as often as people (with incontinence) change their underwear.

Fair enough - I wear a different watch every day (sometimes two per day if I'm going out in the evening), but I can understand how some folks will prefer to stick with the same watch for longer periods.

NFleischer

DSC00173.JPG

Seems like alot of TT rollies out there..

Edited by NFleischer

oscarmadfish

i love the blue on your rolex AD

Demsey

Fair enough - I wear a different watch every day (sometimes two per day if I'm going out in the evening), but I can understand how some folks will prefer to stick with the same watch for longer periods.

Ahhh, I was just being facetious. I suppose I could swing a new watch every week, but after seven weeks I'd be all through 'em. :thumbdown:

Was a time though, I had so many I could have almost done a year. When I was culling the collection I actually came across several watches I had zero clue as to when I sourced. Or why. Who was easy; Eddie Lee or Joshua. Maybe a Scotty Submariner. Or two. Or five.

AllergyDoc
i love the blue on your rolex AD

Gracias.

It is a "good" blue. Really sparkles in good light.

greg_r

Feeling dressy today, so went with the VC...

vcm_0005.jpg

greg_r
Ahhh, I was just being facetious. I suppose I could swing a new watch every week, but after seven weeks I'd be all through 'em. :thumbsup:

Was a time though, I had so many I could have almost done a year. When I was culling the collection I actually came across several watches I had zero clue as to when I sourced. Or why. Who was easy; Eddie Lee or Joshua. Maybe a Scotty Submariner. Or two. Or five.

hehe - I can see me ending up that way. Currently around 15 watches, but no signs of slowing down yet. On top of which, the wife just bought me a 40-capacity watch box (to add to the 10-capacity box I already had) - that's too damn much encouragement :drunksing:

Demsey
vcm_0005.jpg

Ahhhh, the Vach. A gentlemen's dress watch. For men!

Being British though, don't you feel the slightest conscience about sporting the Maltese Cross? Maybe it's more and more dilluted with every generation.

My in-laws though, hilarious. Whenever they get back from holiday on Tenerife, it's always the same; "Lovely, lovely, great, great, but oh, those GERMANS!................do you know, they get up at the crack of dawn, put their Turkish towels and kit on a chaise longue to reserve it and have the nerve to go back to bed! Bloody typical! Do they think it the Sudeten!! :lol:

B)

greg_r
Ahhhh, the Vach. A gentlemen's dress watch. For men!

Being British though, don't you feel the slightest conscience about sporting the Maltese Cross? Maybe it's more and more dilluted with every generation.

LOL - well given that my father grew up in Malta, I kinda figured that the maltese cross was rather appropriate. ;)

Being serious for a minute, the Maltese Cross is still used as the official emblem of several army rifle regiments over here - I think few people actually consider the issue at all.

My in-laws though, hilarious. Whenever they get back from holiday on Tenerife, it's always the same; "Lovely, lovely, great, great, but oh, those GERMANS!................do you know, they get up at the crack of dawn, put their Turkish towels and kit on a chaise longue to reserve it and have the nerve to go back to bed! Bloody typical! Do they think it the Sudeten!! :lol:

B)

:rofl: I used to hear the exact same thing from my 1st wife's parents every damned year... The last year before the divorce they were proud of themselves for remembering to put out their towels the previous evening and "beating those damned Germans to it!" My (then) father-in-law got quite upset when I asked him if they had considered visiting some of the local attractions rather than dozing all day at the bloody hotel - they could have done that in Torquay! :)