Sign in to follow this  
JohnG

My name is JohnG

scorpion
Welcome, G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte,

Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Namaste, and Välkommen....................

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!! And make sure you have a good long read, you can get some great

information from this forum, all the answers are here if you look hard enough!

...........-(o o)-...........

==oOO==(_)==OOo==

Scorp Industries™ © ☺ ♠

PS: Yes this message is cut and pasted, I am sorry if you thought it was hand crafted just for you and are now bitterly disapointed but I simply have way to much work to do to write down an individual welcome to every new member. But hey at least you might understand one or more of the languages I put "welcome" in.

Belated welcome1%20laught.gif

Guess he is way too busy building his house at the moment.

It's also trademarked and copyrighted. I learned the hard way. Scorp industries came in black limos to my door and stripped me naked

So, how did you feel about it? :D

Embarrassed after they laughed at my package

Sorry but not my guys....they only use ex military helicopters with smoked windows. Must have been the CIA checking out your package, they have black limos.

1%20terminator.gif

Are you really searching for a right emoticon everytime you post? Or do you have a shortkey or something? NUTS!

I have lots of special keys as i don't have a boring mac keyboard :giggle: , i also have a lot of icons for all occasions.............

1 EatingChipsSmiley.gif

sconehead

...gay icons?

DR3M3L
Welcome, G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte,

Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Namaste, and Välkommen....................

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!! And make sure you have a good long read, you can get some great

==oOO==(_)==OOo==

Scorp Industries™ © ☺ ♠

PS: Yes this message is cut and pasted, I am sorry if you thought it was hand crafted just for you and are now bitterly disapointed but I simply have way to much work to do to write down an individual welcome to every new member. But hey at least you might understand one or more of the languages I put "welcome" in.

It's also trademarked and copyrighted. I learned the hard way. Scorp industries came in black limos to my door and stripped me naked

Sorry but not my guys....they only use ex military helicopters with smoked windows. Must have been the CIA checking out your package, they have black limos.

1%20terminator.gif

Are you really searching for a right emoticon everytime you post? Or do you have a shortkey or something? NUTS!

I have lots of special keys as i don't have a boring mac keyboard :giggle: , i also have a lot of icons for all occasions.............

1 EatingChipsSmiley.gif

I don't believe you, windows isn't better in any specification!

scorpion

==oOO==(_)==OOo==

Scorp Industries™ © ☺ ♠

1%20terminator.gif

I have lots of special keys as i don't have a boring mac keyboard :giggle:, i also have a lot of icons for all occasions.............

1 EatingChipsSmiley.gif

I don't believe you, windows isn't better in any specification!

1 bash.gif Whatever Apple whore we will never agree on this. I have an apple every day, mostly red ones :giggle:

Tits McGee

I've heard of this JohnG fellow but I believe he was just before my time. Can some of our more senior members shed some light on how I might treat this fellow? Is he trustworthy? Is he a troublemaker? Is he a shill for McNair? Is he gay? Is he like Jeff? You know, all the pertinent questions. I usually wait to make my own decisions about people but I am far too busy & important these days to make my own decisions.

scorpion

I've heard of this JohnG fellow but I believe he was just before my time. Can some of our more senior members shed some light on how I might treat this fellow? Is he trustworthy? Is he a troublemaker? Is he a shill for McNair? Is he gay? Is he like Jeff? You know, all the pertinent questions. I usually wait to make my own decisions about people but I am far too busy & important these days to make my own decisions.

Duuno but ask Onze as he usually knows everything when it comes to gays, trouble and shills.

1 blender-accident.gif

Cyril_Clunge

It's all very simple, JohnG is a Baldrick sock. Or is it the other way round?

scorpion

It's all very simple, JohnG is a Baldrick sock. Or is it the other way round?

Who built a house then? Must be other way around as there are no photos of Baldrick and plenty of JohnG. Or maybe the whole forum is a hoax :suck:

onzenuub

John is a hoax.

scorpion

John is a hoax.

Is he? so who is Walther PPK? or was it TTK or something? :giggle:

Tits McGee

I'm confused.

scorpion

I'm confused.

Me too...happy Xmas by the way

1 Xmas.gif

Cyril_Clunge
I'm confused.

Look, it's quite simple really. Baldrick is a JohnG sock puppet, along with the likes of Onze, Flashheart and zachthebarber. Greenhat and Balad entered into a civil partnership and now spend their time in a shed sharing made up war stories and heavy duty antipsychotic medication and TTK never existed, it was all just a bad dream.

onzenuub

Nope, this forum has only 7 real members, the rest of the 39,000 are sock puppets of the first 7 members. You all don't exist.

Tits McGee
I'm confused.

Look, it's quite simple really. Baldrick is a JohnG sock puppet, along with the likes of Onze, Flashheart and zachthebarber. Greenhat and Balad entered into a civil partnership and now spend their time in a shed sharing made up war stories and heavy duty antipsychotic medication and TTK never existed, it was all just a bad dream.

I think I'm beginning to understand. I'm not comfortable & a bit disturbed. But I'm beginning to understand. Thank You.

onzenuub
I'm confused.

I think I'm beginning to understand. I'm not comfortable & a bit disturbed. But I'm beginning to understand. Thank You.

Actually you are Greg-R.

scorpion
I'm confused.

Are they in your shed or Dels? And Zack is zachthebaker not barber but he is actually a barber now that is confusing. And i am sure that flasheart and his lady maidservant are Charles and Camilla in disguise.and you forgot Luthier who is now making gen watches in a partnership with a TD in a shed in China. :giggle:

Cyril_Clunge
I'm confused.

Actually you are Greg-R.

I'm Greg and so's my wife!

Olly

Wow this place has changed a bit !!!!!

scorpion
I'm confused.

Actually you are Greg-R.

But gregs a baker not zach - i bought a sandwich from him today.

onzenuub
I'm confused.

Actually you are Greg-R.

Nope you are Col.

Nisv

Wow this place has changed a bit !!!!!

:huh:

onzenuub
I'm confused.

Actually you are Greg-R.

But gregs a baker not zach - i bought a sandwich from him today.

It was George Baker who made the song, mot Greg.

Cyril_Clunge
I'm confused.

Actually you are Greg-R.

Nope you are Col.

Well that would explain the corks hanging from my hat and the dodgy shorts.

onionbag

I've heard of Ginger Baker....................but who's George Baker?